Godamn muslims.. dare you to beat our dicks.

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this on the news...lol....funny thread title (dicks instead of dix)...

seriously though....they followed and spied on these guys for a year...thats a lot of following and spying.....also they knew the inside of fort dix because one of the men delivered pizza there...weird.

*edit* shouldnt this be in crossfire?

obvious conspiracy. to boost support for the iraq war, so congress can eventually initiate a draft.

it'll all be featured in loose change 3rd edition

i LOL'd

i don't necessarily trust that this is all true though, i mean, these guys liked to shoot guns. so what? 3 of them were here "illegally" (along with 12+ million others)

they are basing this shit off what an FBI informant said, the thing is, usually informants are people who snitch to get lighter jail sentences themselves, so they can't be trusted in the first place

this whole shit smells like stank pussy.

crossfire, n00b.

Some motherfuckes need to shut there damn mouths or talk about their beating dick technique. What up catface you jiggle balls or just stRAIGHT (opps capslock) jerk a cock off. FYI jiggling some balls adds mad much game. CUM ON YA BREAST> IMPERIAL STAUGHT!!!!!

i LOL'd

i don't necessarily trust that this is all true though, i mean, these guys liked to shoot guns. so what? 3 of them were here "illegally" (along with 12+ million others)

they are basing this shit off what an FBI informant said, the thing is, usually informants are people who snitch to get lighter jail sentences themselves, so they can't be trusted in the first place

this whole shit smells like stank pussy.

YEAH PRETTY MUCH

IF IT WASNT FOR THE GOVERNMENT THERE PRETTY MUCH BE NO CASE

been charged with conspiring to attack Fort Dix and kill soldiers there with assault rifles and grenades, authorities said Tuesday.

IT WAS INFORMERS WHO WERE PLANNING TO SELL THEM THAT SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I SAY ENTRAPMENT

The arrests in the case began Monday night after two defendants arrived at a local home to buy assault weapons, which had been supplied and disabled by the FBI, officials said.

At the same time, a 26-page indictment unsealed Tuesday indicates that the group had no rigorous military training and did not appear close to being able to pull off an attack.

MORE PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT MAKING SCAPEGOATS OUT OF MY LOCAL ARAB ENTREPENEUR.

Much of the evidence in the case was obtained with the help of two paid informants

ALL QUOTES TAKEN FROM HERE

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/08/AR2007050800465_2.html?hpid=moreheadlines

good...rot in hell..

fuck them skeemin ass lurkin jihad niggas

What these dudes were planning to do could not be considered a legitimate Jihad in Islam. Jihad has rules of engagement. You either have the ability to fight your enemy straight up , or you don't. there's no in between where you form little unorganized militias hiding in the shadows, killing people , then hiding back in you corner. That's not jihad. With these dudes, theres no clear objective, they are just trying to catch revenge for the murders taking place overseas or beleiving they will acheive martyrdom by attacking a military base. May Allah help us, Ameen. I admire their determination, but let's be realistic.

You knw what kills me is that some of you oppose the war in Iraq with the strongest of opposition, then when someone plots to attack the wrongdoers, you get all "rot in hell" Why don't you say that to the murdering american soldiers?

Anyway, I'm glad these guys didn't get to go through with their plan, it would've just hurt the image of Islam further because people would AGAIN place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the religion of ISLAM instead of the INDIVIDUALS that did it.

I wonder why , when a Minister's wife shoots the minister to death, they don't blame christianity and it's teachings, but whenever a muslims does anything it's all Islam's fault and not this person. ISLAMOPHOBIA....they're scared their grandchildren will be muslims.

at first i thought "how were they gonna even breach security?"

then i thought, well one guy did work as a pizza delivery guy who delivered to the base. he could've drove in "delivering," had his other two guys dressed as pizza delivery guys, and then walked in to a barracks building, with their boxes of pizzas, opened the boxes up, and pulled out their AK-47's and said "delivery" on some hollywood terminator 2 type shit.

troops in the barracks and on-base recreational facilities are not armed. just the ones that do security detail around the perimeter, and patrols on the insides (MP's).

this is not the first time that the feds have been involved in sticky shit

T H E N E W Y O R K T I M E S

Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart

Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building

a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center,

and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting

harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after

the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb

and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by

an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer,

Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of

hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his

talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as

being in a far better position than previously known to foil

the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people

injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars.

Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court

[on charges of involvement] in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used

by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle

of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases:

the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy

the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other

New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the

second bombing case, but his work for the Government was

erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast,

he was feuding with th F.B.I.

Supervisor `Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an

undated transcript of a conversation from that period,

Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent

about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said,

"came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel,"

Mr. Salem says of the supervisor.

"He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't

push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with

a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was

involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to

complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the

Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by

an agent identified as John Anticev.

Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him,

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would

like the things out of the New York Office to go to

Washington, D.C."

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute

Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it,

saying of the `New York people':

"Well, of course not, because they don't want to

get their butts chewed."

don't believe it?

Does it give anyone pause that both sets of fools here are right 'cause their god says so? i cant get over the irony. GWB is on a crusade, while ignoring the basic tenets of Christs sermon on the mount. And if Islam is tolerant and peaceful, its cool to blow people up, innocent or not directly part of the issue or not.

although both seem to feel the same way with the gays, and batty it on up behind doors. its all a shame God is man man is god do as to others. Or let others be and your god will sort it out in the end, so leave of and live your life.

yes, unfortunately, today that's true. may Allah bring the ummah of Muhammad back to what it should be, Ameen. If the muslims were truly upholding our end of the bargain and obeying Allah as we should be, the world would be a much safer and better place today.