~~~~~~~~ALRIGHT, what do you geniuses make of this one......

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think it's photoshop. i think they actually built that thing. it doesn't look computer generated. it does look like they've pasted it onto some scenic shots though

too uniform. you'd be surprised what can be done with 3d and some good textures.

(see my ZBRUSH thread in "untitled" the first one...superman and the last)

someone who's not using as much processor power as i should zoom in on it and post the pics

damnit those bastards broke into my photobucket account and stole my pictures ( was working on this thing for like 3 months ) well sense its out in the open

how does it look?

its my custom startrek model spacecraft

jeez, i thought you were gonna trade me for the custom built ion zaporter III from star wars episode 21? fuckin' a!

im thinking its a home built radio control...dude says they saw it then a few days later they came back and found it again......yeah

no its Electromagnetic discharge apparatus with dual power amplifiers

n electromagnetic discharge apparatus comprising:

electrodeless discharge lamp including a discharge vessel having a first end and a second end and containing a fill material which supports electromagnetic discharge;

first power amplifier having an input and having an output electromagnetically coupled to said first end of said electrodeless discharge lamp;

second power amplifier having an input and having an output electromagnetically coupled to said second end of said electrodeless discharge lamp;

power divider having an input and having a first output coupled to said input of said first power amplifier and a second output coupled to said input of said second power amplifier; and

high frequency oscillator for providing a low power signal having an output coupled to said input of said power divider.

2. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 1 wherein said power divider produces low power signals at said first and second outputs 180° out of phase.

3. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 1 further including a pair of AC input terminals and an AC-to-DC converter having an input coupled to said AC input terminals and having a DC output coupled to said high frequency oscillator and said first and second power amplifiers.

4. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 1 further including a pair of DC input terminals and a DC-to-DC converter having an input coupled to said DC input terminals and having a DC output coupled to said high frequency oscillator and said first and second power amplifiers.

5. An electromagnetic discharge apparatus comprising:

electrodeless discharge lamp including a discharge vessel having a first end and a second end and containing a fill material which supports electromagnetic discharge;

first power amplifier having an input and having an output electromagnetically coupled to said first end of said electrodeless discharge lamp;

second power amplifier having an input and having an output electromagnetically coupled to said second end of said electrodeless discharge lamp;

power divider having an input and having a first output coupled to said input of said first power amplifier and a second output coupled to said input of said second power amplifier;

mixer for modulating a carrier signal having an output coupled to said input of said power divider and having a first input and a second input;

modulation oscillator for providing a modulation signal having an output coupled to said first input of said mixer; and

high frequency oscillator for providing a low power carrier signal having an output coupled to said second input of said mixer.

6. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 5 wherein said power divider produces low power signals at said first and second outputs 180° out of phase.

7. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 5 wherein said mixer amplitude modulates, frequency modulates or pulse width modulates said low power carrier signal from said high frequency oscillator.

8. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 5 further including a pair of AC input terminals and an AC-to-DC converter having an input coupled to said AC input terminals and having a DC output coupled to said high frequency oscillator and said first and second power amplifiers.

9. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 5 further including a pair of DC input terminals and a DC-to-DC converter having an input coupled to said DC input terminals and having a DC output coupled to said high frequency oscillator and said first and second power amplifiers.

10. An electromagnetic discharge apparatus comprising:

phase shifter having an input and having an output coupled to said input of said first power amplifier;

power divider having an input and having a first output coupled to said input of said phase shifter and a second output coupled to said input of said second power amplifier; and

high frequency oscillator for providing a low power signal having an output coupled to said input of said power divider.

11. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 10 wherein said phase shifter is variable.

12. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 10 wherein said power divider produces low power signals at said first and second outputs 180° out of phase.

13. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 10 further including a pair of AC input terminals and an AC-to-DC converter having an input coupled to said AC input terminals and having a DC output coupled to said high frequency oscillator and said first and second power amplifiers.

14. The electromagnetic discharge apparatus of claim 10 further including a pair of DC input terminals and a DC-to-DC converter having an input coupled to said DC input terminals and having a DC output coupled to said high frequency oscillator and said first and second power amplifiers.

come on anyone could have figured that out:lol2:

hahaha...coast to coast with george norry (and sometimes art bell)....i used to listen to that show when i was younger on my walkman (yeah i said it....WALKMAN)...before i went to sleep....shit would scare me and cause me to have scary dreams....especially when theyd have ghost hunters catching ghosts taking on voice recorders!