Seattle??

Rail Born

I visited seattle not to long ago and i couldnt help but to notice this pie symbol people were putting up, at first i thought it might of been just one tag, but than i realized its a group of kids trying to put this sign up. and i have to be honest that is one of the most toy things ive seen, i mean wheres the creativity? the handstyles? the fill ins. I just had to bring this up to seattle kids, Maybe its just a joke or im the only one who notices it, but i been to some seattle sites and there pieces arent any better, im not trying to diss but what the fuck...anyways peace to the people doing there dirt....and peace to the people whove already done it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by T.T Boy

ok, pirats may be gay and toy, yes i saw them this summer i think, but by doing this, they just got ups with woever reads this stuff.

exactly. delete this thread please

im in seattle right now and i see that shit everywhere. i kind of like it. they are up everywhere. talk is cheap... being up isnt....

im sure they will be at the STEPPING FROM THE SHADOWS art show on friday at the independent media center...... see you and them there.

listen up kiddies, let me tell you something about seattle graffiti, there are seattle kids in most of the major cities in this country who are KILLING shit, because seattle has the most strict reprecussions for graffiti I have ever heard of, and I've checked a lot of cities, and these kids got tired and left. For example of reprecussions and burn time, last time I checked, kids were getting a year in jail on their first offense as an adult, and if a fill in, tag or whatever has burned for two weeks, it has burned for a " long time". Seattle graffiti had not been what it one was ever sonce they rounded up all the kids who were getting up in the mid to late '90s and gave them all years in jail. And to whoever is talking shit about pi, they are all very original writers, despit rewhat you may or maynot have seen, and I will kick anybodies ass who is talking shit about them, well, most of them, so leave it alone! :) heh, but seriously they are good writers, they are just trying to do something different.

Hmm yes.

.the stepping from the shadows show..will be interesting..

I think im going to have to guard my work from being fucked with at this point..hopefully it will be chill..and people will leave their egos at the door..Its going to be a nice night hopefully..

anyways..this post is obviously started from someone in seattle..who has issues witht he pi-rats....please dont start threads over plain negetivity..the crew is doing thier own..good for them..and anyone who partakes..seattle though it has strict limitations..which press people to straight up MOVE.as guise was saying... is a beautiful city..and for such a nice place to be worthy of appreciation has been a cess pool of stress...

siloette

Did you get my message on the that thread?...It's all good...sorry for being an asshole...I was pretty wasted when I wrote that.....as far as Seattle goes...I am looking forward to moving there...I look at the city as a brand new canvas..I'm trying to get 4 people to move with me...all people in OMT.....should be fun.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

omt4lifer

Originally posted by 455

..I'm trying to get 4 people to move with me...all people in OMT.....should be fun.

are you joking???????? no way. that would be sad, spook would be so bare. i dont know, that would kill the scene here. or it might just make us remaining work even harder. every crew would be squabbling to try to become the new top crew. i think arg would take over though... insane though. everything would be different around here.

Ha ha ha....We would still run shit...even if we did'nt live there..you know damn well that if we showed up for visit the place will get crushed...no doubt.---trust me...you know it would...it would almost be like we never left.....I'll still rep whenever I come back...believe it...and you know Zem will too....but I'd be stoked if you guys started destoying shit...that would make me feel good when I saw it.....all of you will come up..it just takes time...when I move to Seattle...I will be nothing...I'm going to have to put in work...just to get my shit out..no one has probably even heard of me over there...or the OMT squadron....that is about to change here real quick.......Just Kidding..or am I?.....Creative Artists' Reveal Originality....Everywhere....peace 2 the city of lilacs and emeralds....hope to see you soon.......peace 2 Salem,Blur(I only met you once..and your crew..I-N-I),Smog(remember me...Joe Shmo's friend)...Rukus..( I never "jocked" you)...both of you need to learn how to push "regular"...shout out to Meade...old VMF...thanks for that "Raised by Suess" tape you hooked me up with long ago...Vine,Riner,Shamrock,A6 and Stemski,hello to Flare,Katsu,Nak,the old "U-skate" clan,...everyone who was ever been cool with me...thanks..Gabe from the crew 500 years...Dialect...damn, I'm sorry for jibbering...please excuse me...I am super tore-up right now...........uhhhhhh.....:dazed:I'm tired.

• 2 years later...

Archived