im going to smash my cellphone against a wall and take a shit on its face.

what a fucking peice of shit, i have cingular and i swear to god i get dropped calls at least 4 times a day. for the amount of times ive thrown my phone against a wall/bed/couch/floor/car/street/girlfriend/grandma/off my porch, im not really surprised its so bad though

fuck my cellphone, rubber mallet to this bitches grill son!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how many cellphones have you destroyed in anger??

-2 cellphones, 2 computer moniters, 3 walls, my closet door, and a keyboard/mouse or two

cell phones feel my worst wrath though, its always because i will get into an argument with somebody and just throw the fucking phone and the first thing i see. i go through so many phones, (cheap ones nigga, no razrs)

hahaha I broke my windshield of my car with a cellphone i threw it at the dash it bounced up and BAM! BIG Smash in the winsheild the size of a pie plate...

I am up to 3 that I did out of Rage... two that I lost and one that flew out of a truck...

My current one is the only one I have had for over a year...

good news!!

my boys computer just died on him, looks like we got a scene from office space that needs to be replayed!!

office-space-05.jpg

Oh mang, I love when computer break...throw em off bridges, put em on the train tracks...them shits is gone...

or the amount of times ive thrown my phone against a wall/bed/couch/floor/car/street/girlfriend/grandma/off my porch, im not really surprised its so bad though

maybe you should stop taking your anger out on your phone and be a real man and start hitting your girlfriend

one of my exs would throw his phone around and broke five in about two months. he would keep borrowing old phones from family members and friends and ended up breaking them. he had a huge anger problem and any time he got mad would whip the phone at the nearest anything... wall / floor / bed / computer. after breaking one once he tied a string to it, pinned te string to the wall then threw a knife at it for a couple hours until he finally smashed it in half... ish.

i used to carry my phone in my back pocket but my guy friends tend to tackle me a bit so after breaking two phones that way, i broke the habit. i also sleep with my phone under my pillow... old habit from a few super needy friends calling at three in the morning... and i would suggest not fucking around with phones while they are charging because it messes up the insides somehow and eventually they stop charging =/

Also, I had a buddy that had one of those old StarTac phones for the longest time back in high school. His parents told him that he could get a new phone when that one broke, so he would do things like toss it out of a moving vehicle to try to kill it.

I don't think that it ever did break. It was the Highlander of phones.

-fuse.

dont even get me started on nintendo controllers. ive broken a few of those too. fucking makin the levels to hard nigga, cant beat the boss after 24 tries, that controllers getting fucking hammered

half my controllers have peices broken off inside them, but still work. if you shake the controller you can hear the little peices rattling around

my friend's got this phone that we call the bumble bee... it's bright yellow with black rubber going all the way around it where it opens up. that thing has been going strong for two years now. we throw it at walls and play catch with it... we tried to play ping pong with it once. didn't work so we tried baseball... that worked. It's a great phone... plus, there's the fact that it has been down the pants of almost all of my friends... we have open relationships. cough.