A Fart That Cleared The Office

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was napping in class today and woke up because i thought i sharted myself, lucky for me it was just a false alarm and all i did was let loose some gas, which didn't stink by the way which i found rather odd since my regualr farts smell like someone is cooking eggs

i was hanging around with about five other kids and idk what we were talking about but one of them said something like "yeah, that is one of those factual things, like you know, the kind of fact that everyone loves the smell of their own fart" and all of us just kind of went silent and stared at him and someone was like "are you sure it aint just you that likes that shit?"

funny stuff... sorry, but i don't enjoy the scent of my farts... omg! what?! girls fart?!

my mom had me thinking girls didnt fart around other people till i was like 20 and this girl i dated would let out some dirty shit....i still have problems with ladies farting around me years later...

remember the eddie murphy joke about how when someone farts...every one says ewwww gross and then tries to smell the fart so they can gauge its potency....shit is hilarious

one time i was with my homegirl and we went into walmart so she could buy some shampoo/bodywash.....

so we are walking past this aisle with a worker sitting "cross legged/indian style" on the floor (this is at like 4pm) with her back towards us....she was doing some kind of stocking on the lower shelves so thats why she was on the floor...

as we walked buy, we happened to both look down the aisle at the same time, as the worker shift over to one butt cheek and let out the loudest fart ever....i dont think it woulda been that loud normally, but since she was on a tile floor it made it seem louder

...we laughed.