A Fart That Cleared The Office

Seffiks

A Fart That Is Thread Worthy

Holy Shit! i just cleared the office hahaha, i had some guacamole and black beans lastnight before i went to bed (finishing up in celebration of Cinco de Mayo) and i just released the nastiest fart in the world. It brought tears to my eyes made me choke a little and it cleared the office...

so the question is should I be embarrassed? or feel proud?

fuck that I Am Way Proud!!!! Them people scattered like there was a fire hahahaha:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My girl had a colonoscopy the other day and while in reocvery, the guy one bed over let out this post-oscopy raging air fart that shook the room for half a minute (no lie.) I started laughing uncontrollably and even made the nurses crack up. From there I applauded him. I'm sure he wasn't too happy with my reaction. Be proud.

Be proud my friend... I'm a little dude but my farts are those of a 300lbs plus fat ass. Sometimes when my homeboys and I go somewhere in my car and I feel like I'm gonna fart, I lock the windows and let loose... that shit is hilarious... kats be trying to open the door while we're on the freeway and shit....

ahhhh... good times, god times...

i had a good 10 minute break from those dumbasses calling me that there computer account was locked and they could not remember the password

yeah that shit was hilarious i was sitting at a clients computer (had some network issues) and i just let loose and cleared the place :D

Once, I had a bad case of diarrhea on a cross Atlantic flight, I felt sorry for the next people using the lavatory. I was using that bowl every hour, I imagine the people with seats by the bathroom probably got orchestra level seating.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT MEXICAN FOOD....I ONCE WAS RIDING IN THE CAR WITH TWO HOMIES....DUDES MOM AND HER FRIEND...THIS WAS OVER TEN YEARS AGO....I FART AND NO JOKE EVERYONE THROWS UP OUT THE WINDOW EXCEPT ME AND DUDES MOM....HAHA THATS WHAT I CALL CAPABILITY...MY FARTS HAVE BEEN EXTRA STINKY LATELY

one time i was in the car with a friend of mine, he farted, and within seconds i was struggling to hold back the throwup, his compact hatchback turned into a mobile gas chamber. i really thought that he shat himself. it was fucked up. it can't be normal to have a digestive tract that creates smells that bad...