Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

A Fart That Cleared The Office

A Fart That Is Thread Worthy

Holy Shit! i just cleared the office hahaha, i had some guacamole and black beans lastnight before i went to bed (finishing up in celebration of Cinco de Mayo) and i just released the nastiest fart in the world. It brought tears to my eyes made me choke a little and it cleared the office...

so the question is should I be embarrassed? or feel proud?

fuck that I Am Way Proud!!!! Them people scattered like there was a fire hahahaha:lol:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^^^^

How dare you mock my pain.

Everytime I think the wound is healed, you bring it up

My girl had a colonoscopy the other day and while in reocvery, the guy one bed over let out this post-oscopy raging air fart that shook the room for half a minute (no lie.) I started laughing uncontrollably and even made the nurses crack up. From there I applauded him. I'm sure he wasn't too happy with my reaction. Be proud.

I am taking advantage of your lethargic sloth like state...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
That's pretty awesome. One time, my boy farted in the car and his wife threw up.

:lol::lol::lol:

did they know it was you? just blame it on the closest fat guy.

no everyone knows it was me cause i was laughing my ass off and choking at the same time

That's pretty awesome. One time, my boy farted in the car and his wife threw up.

hahaha wow thats bad ( think i could have done that / if i was enclosed

at least its better than those silent deadly ones

at least you have an audible warning

giving surrounding people ample time to evacuate their workspaces and search for clean air

Be proud my friend... I'm a little dude but my farts are those of a 300lbs plus fat ass. Sometimes when my homeboys and I go somewhere in my car and I feel like I'm gonna fart, I lock the windows and let loose... that shit is hilarious... kats be trying to open the door while we're on the freeway and shit....

ahhhh... good times, god times...

i had a good 10 minute break from those dumbasses calling me that there computer account was locked and they could not remember the password

yeah that shit was hilarious i was sitting at a clients computer (had some network issues) and i just let loose and cleared the place :D

i think i am going to go give the janitor/maintenance worker some work and drop off my last package of the day

i don't need my house smelling like that

reminds me of poopmanbob's shower fart that made his wife jump out of the shower to puke.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now