Adobe CS3.. (not bullshit crap noob links)

defyoner

Have any of you started playing with CS3 yet? if so what are your impressions..

ive been tooling around with the Design Premium pack.. from what ive played with its pretty damn nice. I want to check out the Media Production suite as well..

Im a fan of how everything is bridged together now, although it seems like they made some super simple tools for your everyday user which is cool i guess for those who just want photoshop as a basic image editing/touch up program.

word. share. (opinions not links)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaaaay faster with Intel macs. I was running CS2 on this thing (at work) and it was a fucking nightmare, Illustrator and Photoshop wouldn't work together, you opened one, the other one would crash within 3 minutes. Not to mention slow as hell. Cue Seffiks with the unneeded explanation.

I've only begun using it since yesterday and haven't run into anything major that stands out, but I really like how palettes are handled, where you can basically fit them into an icon toolbar.

im considering picking this up, not sure if i want to though CS2 has been fine for me for a while now, im having the vista feeling about CS3, even though it is new, would one really need it? Anyone who has used CS3 extensively vouch for it? (price dosnt really matter because i can pick up a copy for free, just want some serious in depth oppinions.)

http://www.torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=1121811&torrent=Adobe_CS3_Design_Premium_Crack&pg=2

install prem cs3 (you got from here or somewhere else)

unzip the crack

run the prog within

window with the icons pops up

drag each icon one at a time into its folder (ie. the PS goes into the Photoshop folder in /applications)

then run that icon withing the respective folder.

the window opens

(now the part that took me a minute to clue into...)

drag the original icon into the "drop zone" or window that just opened and wait for it to say patch done...your golden.

Your comp will lock up for anywhere between 1 to 5 minutes depending on what program it's cracking.

Just wait it out, it's working.

Good luck =)