I think I just quit my job.

Bojangles

10 min. speech about a soda cup?

Fuck that, you did the very right thing...

I used to do dishes in a supermarket for a couple of weeks.

Worst thing was that the guy I worked with drives 15 kilometers one way with a bike, works overtime on sundays with minimum salary, without any weekend extras and gets yelled at every time he doesn't do the dishes in time.

Tried to make me feel bad for quitting. tough luck buddy...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NICE BO....WHO NEEDS A SHIT JOB WITH SOME CUNT BEATHING STANK IN THEIR FACE ALL DAY.....SOUNDS LIKE YOU REALLY COULD GO FULLTIME WITH THE ART GIG...MAYBE TRAVEL WITH IT....I HATE CUNT JOBS LIKE THAT.....where was it you quit...cuz i need a job.....naw im playin...im rich

I had a part time job at journeys I had to leave for 2 weeks because of my wisdom teeth. I told the people their my boss put the time on the calendar said (SOME1 GRILL REMOVAL------------------------>TILL TODAY) I came back the next day I was scheduled. The boss was like you came to pick up your last check? I was like yea right and I walked in the back. Dude grabbed like WTF you doing!? You havent been here for two weeks. I was like DUDE I HAD MY WISDOM TEETH TAKEN OUT! Look on the calendar! He looked went Oh well...I filled out all the paper work to fire you already sorry I forgot about that. Then he turned around and went sorry dude you out of a job now...

So at least you quit!

Stack money Some1, fuck these broke kids begging moms for cash...

Yo, quitting my first job (at wendy's) was the dopest. Six months and then one night we were mad busy and the boss was jockin me. I just clocked out, through my nametag on the floor and got in line, grabbed a vanilla frosty and walked out. Still got my uniform too...

Quitting. Is. The. Bestest!

i wouldnt willingly take a job that had a female running the show.

i never even had an opinion about women bosses until i worked for one at almost every job ive ever had.

fuck they are annoying. be it not enough dick, pms, menopause..

ive had male bosses tell me to come in at 6am but write on the time card 5:30 and leave for 3 hour lunches, come back and shoot the shit, then go home at 4pm and write down 9pm as the time i left.

just make sure to come back at 9 and drop off a bag of weed for him though.

when i was a waiter ive talked shit to every asshole that gave me problems,

i never brought drinks out, or even put in their food order because they were complaining bastards and the male boss of the shift just laughed and gave them some $5 off coupons then went in the back

joking about how white trash they were.

I came very close to quitting 2 nights ago...after 5 weeks straight of 60+ hours getting the store ready for inventory I got sick and worked only 17 hours last week, and one of the managers started bitchin and bitchin about it. I said "Ya know what, fuck this shit" and walked out, but my girl called like right then and reasoned with me about rent, bills, and all that nonsense

i dont know what it is with women,but give them the slightest bit of authority, and they go on some powertrip. i dont try to be sexist but i tend to steer clear of jobs with the head honcho being a lady,but my last job rocked, and the boss was a real cool lady.

Ha! I worked at a picture framing studio for a while. Bump for those customers who bring in those spraypaint paintings on scrap cardboard who swear the person they paid 50 dollars to at the local wine festival for an 11 by 17-3/8 painting of planets and waterfalls is the only person in the entire world that makes them and therefore the painting is priceless beyond the poor picture framers mortal grasp of value. But learning that shit comes in very handy all the time.