An insult on Pinays

Chie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spent many many holidays and tens of thousands of hours with filipinos..

I have had 2 long term filipino girlfriends.. and my grandmothers home attendant was a wonderful filipino lady..

And despite their reputation as being the niggers of east asia,

I don't think they are much worse as a whole than any other race.

They surely have the most misplaced values on the continent, (the only catholic nation on the continent, coincidence? no)

they are SURELY upwards of the most superficial people in the entire world,

and they are surely a hypocritical hierarchal society with an almost devious filial/generational piety...

but besides that, they're generally warm welcoming and fun people.

I hate the philippines, but I generaly like filipinos very much.. though the ones I don't like, I really hate.

And just a note, the best filipino women are outside of the philippines.. if youre a hot tamale in that country you're either married for status or a hooker before your body catches up to you and turns you in to a pear..

P.S...One of the highest homosexuality rates in the world..

hahah~ They were'nt my words, that's just "the word"~ I can see the mexican thing~

P.S. I love Mexicans!..like them, Filipinos are a fun bunch~

P.P.S.

Filipinos are all over the globe~ everywhere... I don't think I've ever been to a country that did'nt have a filipino enclave or atleast a few strays wandering around~ Respect due to motivation via mobilization!

the viets are the niggers of asia, the flips are the mexicans.

i hate filipinos because they spend all their money on clothes, go to the movies like every day, and try to act gangster. they all act like badasses yet they cant even roll a blunt. they dress like they came out of the set of malibus most wanted.

i like pinays though, i always keep a few locked in my bedroom for some booty poke. i like to face fuck filipino girls too, more than white girls.

Lumpia is pretty much an eggroll. niggas need to get off that shit like its diffrent. filipino chicks are pretty crakin though. customers try to hit me up for a "philipino discount" at work, bitch, im black and cambodian. and second with all that fubu and phat farm gear your wearing AND the blue contact lenses your bitch is wearing I KNOW you can afford this shit.

alot of the pinays are pretty crackin this side of the coast though.

I'm half filipina, and people always mistaken me as full mexican. But its weird a lot of filipinos either look cambodian,chinese,or mexican. Or it all jumbled together. Oh ya, and you guys are missing out on sinigang...tamarind soup.. good stuff. But i must say that tagalog does get annoying sometimes, or even the filipino channel.

I'm half filipina, and people always mistaken me as full mexican. But its weird a lot of filipinos either look cambodian,chinese,or mexican. Or it all jumbled together. Oh ya, and you guys are missing out on sinigang...tamarind soup.. good stuff. But i must say that tagalog does get annoying sometimes, or even the filipino channel.

All I know is one time at a friends house that was on for so long I swear I was starting to understand tagalog. But then I realized that they just throw some random english words in there to fuck with you.

Sinigang is also good. I'm still hooked oh ukoy though.

I grew up with this filipino cat everyone used to call "Gook" He was pretty cool. He was always the dude who had the legal car to drive us to the good spots to get the hot whips. He never called anyone by their name, but if they were skinny he'd call them "fat dude" and if they were fat he'd call them "skinny dude" His mother was white, so maybe he was 1/2 philipino..

p.s. lumpia is the bomb.

im giving you props for saying that

flip chicks are usually fucking ugly unless there mixed with white or something sexy.

just to let you know if you go to the Philippines the bitches there have like giant ass moles on there face half the time its fucking weird

• Like 1

im giving you props for saying that

flip chicks are usually fucking ugly unless there mixed with white or something sexy.

just to let you know if you go to the Philippines the bitches there have like giant ass moles on there face half the time its fucking weird

haha funny.. maybe you get to the wrong place.. i got madd girls here that you call call the bomb..

who tried bicol express?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...