An insult on Pinays

Chie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

i think the term pear shaped should be changed. because pears are the shit. filipino women turn into shapeshifting blobs of i dont even know what when they hit 25 or so. and their faces. even the ones that were tight in highschool look like pizza the hut from spaceballs now. it sucks, i mean. it sucks for other dudes. i was never really into dating them, but for real if i was and there was some sort of progression to the ugly frog blob things they turn into i might not even have noticed and i'd be fucking some hideous thing but couldnt tell because i was "in love" or just used to the "bitches face"

damn, that would fucking suck so hard.

i didnt even read the main post.

actually ive noticed that a lot lately, i just go by the title and base my response on what the title says. so if the title is about gay jews from mars but the topic is about coca cola i'll be talking about gay jews.

hahaha, just thinking about the flamboyant gay voice speaking yiddish makes me laugh.

I don't have a problem with filipinos. My friend is half and her mom cooks good food. She's not really ugly or anything either so I don't know what you're talking about with the pear shaped bodies/pizza faces. I wouldn't mind flying over there just for the experience. I hear the roads and people driving are pretty wild. And you have to carry around your own tissues/napkins/toilet paper because they'll charge you for it if you go out to some places.

i really want you to report me, so i must say

all of your friends look like these crack goblin bitches that chill on my block. i even yelled "no bitch i aint got no change" when i saw the first picture because of how much your friends look like these goblin pizza the hut face bitches on my block.