An insult on Pinays

Chie

I went online on IRC and this guy PM me just to insult the Philippines and Filipinos

The conversation:

<zorro38> all poeple know how u belong to stupid nation!

<chie> haha

<zorro38> hahaha!!!!:)))

<zorro38> wowowowo

<zorro38> u know already:)

<chie> at least i know my english better than u do

<zorro38> alot told u that be4

<zorro38> your english!!!

<chie> nope

<zorro38> ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<zorro38> stupid nation all u

<zorro38> go go

<zorro38> i pick u one day from street to suck it

<chie> i have american friends who are friendly

<chie> haha

<chie> i wont leave in the streets

<zorro38> friendly as long as he fuck u!:)

<zorro38> sqat. poeple

<zorro38> u live in streets

<chie> they dont act the way u do

<zorro38> coz..

<zorro38> u deserve this way

<chie> correction: u live in THE streets

<zorro38> ohhhhh realy

<zorro38> u want to teach me hahaahahhaahahah

<chie> the way u bahave, i think u deserve a lot less than the people in the streets

<zorro38> get fucked

<zorro38> dirty nation

<chie> haha...

<zorro38> hahah!!:))

<zorro38> wowwowo

<zorro38> u feel happy ha

<zorro38> great

<chie> fuck is such a dirty word for someone who's claiming to be better

<chie> im happy to have this conversation

<zorro38> all u for fuck only

<zorro38> no minds

<zorro38> just fuck and thraw in trash!

<chie> haha

<zorro38> :))))

<chie> this is how u bahave?

<zorro38> great u feel gooooood

<chie> yes

<zorro38> i want to tell u who u r!

<chie> this tells me that im better than u

<chie> coz in the way u say things, the word that u only know is fuck

<chie> that is so simple minded of u

<chie> ohh... u cant comprehend with what i just said????

Having encountered this made me wonder if are all people really think that way about the Philippines and Filipinos????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no opinion about the philippines. A lot of philippinos have kinda dark skin and look a little strange, like spanish indians mixed with asians, but they're cool. I like San Miguel beer.

reading that confused me. neither of you can write a proper sentence.

i know that philipino girls seem to get really dumpy bodies as soon as they hit like 22. they get all pear shaped, like little brownish yellow grimaces. that kinda bums me out. i believe ill be going there this summer, ill have a better idea of things after that.

I like San Miguel beer.

Yeah I have just recently tried San Miguel it's not bad, my friend is off to the Philippines in a couple of weeks lucky bastard. I reckon it would be alright to go there although I'm not planning on going to another Asian country before I go to Europe or South America and Possibly the U.S then maybe back to another Asian country so yeah in regards to your question filo's seem to be alright

I love going to the philippines because i love the asian culture really, especially the food. Last summer i went to this place called boracay (i think thats how you spell it), it was awesome. The girls, the food, the nightlife and shit..it was the best

san miguel beer when i went, it was around 14 pesos. Which is probably not even 50 cents.

pretty good if you ask me

reading that confused me. neither of you can write a proper sentence.

i know that philipino girls seem to get really dumpy bodies as soon as they hit like 22. they get all pear shaped, like little brownish yellow grimaces. that kinda bums me out. i believe ill be going there this summer, ill have a better idea of things after that.

too right there seeking

youre going the the PI this summer?

thats dope... find a doctor and marry her.. bring her back and get her ass into a hospital nad you wont have to work at all.. you can even ask her family to pay you 10G's to marry her and they will. as long as you make babies and have her send some cash back.

i said it in the PIgraf page... my younger brother went out there and i guess his uncle bought him some hot call girl and she ate his ass out in front of teh entire family.

sound kinda strange, but my bro and his friends were explaining it like they were on some sick demented display... like they dont get cinimax out there or something

my girlfriend is filipina, i have met quite alot of her extended family. they are rad, whenever i go to a party with her i get fed sooo much food, i ate some dish with tripe in it, and everyone at the party expected me to spit it out or say it was gross, but damn, it was delicious... i have made tentative plans to get over to the philippines within the next year.

oh yeah, rice and adobo... word.

they're usually talkin about you or how much pussy and land they OWN in the PI..lol

i trip out on some of these guys i've been cruisin with...

they got neighborhood hoes that are just down to hop on the boto.

cute too.. its great.

you gotta face it my at'es and kuyas... filipino people were made to breed.

like seeking said.. they look so damn good when they're young and when they get older they get pairshaped.. unless they're lucky. but that pear is made to make babies.

you just gotta bone more ethnic groups.. spread them genes out.fuck some whites, blacks, and mexians. don mess with the chinese.. you'll trigger some kinda wierd shit that might be bad for your child.