Going to Oakland / SF for a week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what you cats are talkin about, real heads know that shits year round

Yeah like Crazy Horse, and all them spots right??? At Exotic Erotic you can do things that in a strip club would cost you a lot of money...People pull bitches on the side and hit those in front of everyone..But since I aint from Frisco and I aint a real head I wouldnt know..

Hastings is WAY more grimey than the TL.

yup... ive stayed in both areas and hastings in far above the TL is terms of grimey.. its something you have to go there to see.. I guarantee there is nothing even close to it anywhere else in the world.

Whats hastings?

its a street in vancouver downtown eastside.. it has the highest hiv in the world or some shit beacouse of all the needles.. you see niggas picking them up in the alley and using them

Yeah like Crazy Horse, and all them spots right??? At Exotic Erotic you can do things that in a strip club would cost you a lot of money...People pull bitches on the side and hit those in front of everyone..But since I aint from Frisco and I aint a real head I wouldnt know..

exactly

Hastings is wierd I walked down there while on holiday over easter.

I was checking out the gas clock or whatever it is and started walking around the area looking for graff

block one really good

block two bad

block three very fucking bad in deed.

got hit up by some dude who rapped about herpes in exchange for a dollar.

"'getting sores from a whore ya know the score"

and about three other lines.

but back to SF

I know it sounds crap but in SF the millenium is probabaly the best vegetarian food out there.

but only if you're on work expenses. It's near Union square and it's pretty snoooty but the food is awesome