F 415 563 2252 for ordering

Ghirardelli Square

Plaza Level

900 North Point

San Francisco, California

415 351 CAKE

hours mon-sat 10-9, sun 10-6

then swing by and i'll reward you with some beer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph you haven't typed in caps all day until right then...

YOU MAD!!!!!?

IM GLAD YOU CHECK MY POSTS DORK....WHY DONT YOU SEE ALL MY POSTS...LIST THEM ALL AND NOTICE I TYPE I CAPS MORE OFTEN THEN NOT...OKAY THANKS DAD

ok maybe half the time...but i also post flicks...thats what this site is about not runnong around checking fools...Im about to get a masters in english literature and have a teaching credential....so i really give a fuck what you think about my FONT SETTINGS....GET A LIFE

yeah its grimey for sure.....this one time late night bombing four whiteboy college types were all smoking rock and asked me if i had change for a hundred......haha um yes i happen to have it right here.....crackheads are funny.....the og crackheads are cool though sometimes they will watch your back while you paint and shit for a buck or two....

*CAPS BACK ON.......OOOOO SCARY

BEST TL STORY I HAVE IS WHEN I WAS OUT LATENIGHT BOMBING AND I WALKED PAST THIS PARKING LOT AND I NOTICED ALL THESE PEOPLE SITTING DOWN AROUND A TV OUTSIDE

AS I KEPT WALKING I NOTICED THEY WERE WATCHING SOME KIND OF SPORTS GAME(IT WAS 3 IN THE MORNING)

AS I GOT CLOSER I NOTICED THAT ALL THESE BASEHEADS WERE GATHERED PLAYING MADDEN ON PS2

WIERD

i think the taco trucks in the 20s are overrated. i fuck with "el ojo de agua" on 104th they are clean and have some awesome granola shakes. also if you like tacos you HAVE to fuck with "the taco house" they have the best tacos and hot sauce ever. holla at me if you want to go, not too many people know about it.

^^ I went to that one time but I think it was the year it started getting real bad. I mean more trannies and pimps than anything.....or was I at a different function. Anyways long story short I stopped at the McD's a street down and paid a couple kids 5 bucks total to dance on someones car and act like they were going to rob them. They did. I laughed.