Going to Oakland / SF for a week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I'm bringing extra SD cards for pictures this time.

Lots of good spots.

Was surprised to see some boston locals with walls / trains over there.

I'm good with the Castro Serum, and besides, the clubs up the street from where I work have gay nights on sundays. I'd be surprised if that SF scene is any more shocking than the shit I've witnessed.

You ever seen two 6 foot 5 shemales duke it out in the middle of the street?

Insanely amusing.

/no homo

i was just kidding

scariest gay district ive been in was in new orleans.

i was walking around the quarters and somehow found myself in the gay black part just outside.

they were all 6 feet tall, 250 pounders just going at it in the streets, my white skin felt glow in the

dark. i just pretended like nothing was weird and just kept it moving as they started with the cat calls.

And fuck the Oakland tracks. All you're going to see there is some generic ass played out graffiti. Hip hop element productions and faux anti-Americanism.

It'll be like you stepped in a time machine and went to 1999.

You'd be better off trying to find some of the cutty abandoned buildings or warehouse spots. Or just walking through the streets and seeing who is actually painting.

Make sure you hit an all-night taco truck, get some sushi, and drink the tap water. Not unnecessarily in that order and probably not all at once.

you should peep out the haight street area...thats where amoeba records is anyway...probably could score some chronic too...but be careful make sure you get you rdoja before giving anyone a dime...

check out the mission street bar scene one night...alot chicks...alot of writers and shit go there...good spot to hit up shit/bomb and you can get any drugs you need if you ask the right people...good taquerias too....id go check out Delirium that bar is pretty much covered inside with graf and has a lot of punk rock beezys...

down the pier/embarcadero is a tourist spot....so you may or may not want to fuck with it....

chinatown is the same...but gets super rocked up and has teh massage parlours...

catch a giants game if you can....stadium is super sick

OAKLAND....is pretty chilll.....if you like barbeque go to everette and jones in jack london area...its on broadway....JOHN MADDEN claims its one of the best in America

Berkeley is pretty close to oakland...telegraph ave is cool...alot of college chicks...cool lil shops etc....

The Eastbay is not as interesting as SF so i would try to plan accordingly....

Are you from Boston ASchoolSpecial Im coming out to beantown in June to see the Redsox vs. Giants.......whats good

SF isn't as interesting as people who are from SF make it out to be. But it is more condensed than the East Bay. You can walk around SF, if you don't mind the hills.

Do go to the mission though. Don't go on a weekend, that's when all the out of towners go. Go on a Tuesday or Wednesday, better drink specials, cuter more accessible local chicks, easier to get drunk and then graff and danze on the way back home.