vespas

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Vespas are like being punished by subjecting yourself to the elements and waiting to get killed by a bus...

by elements u mean seasonly high temperature at night time, while wearing a closed faced helmet, then yes.. those elements. the bus however, that can be a problem. however, i live in the suburbs, so the most i have to worry about are female asian drivers

i saw a hipster today on the elevator. this dude was the most feminine dude i ever saw.

tight jeans, blonde streaks in hair flapped over one eye, some paris hilton shades, listening to an ipod and checking his Sidekick 2 at the same time.

plus i assumed he was on a trust fund, because dude had to be high school age and had his own apartment (luxury apartment, i was in a nice area).

This guy I work with was talking to me last week and was like, "I think I want to get a scooter."

And the next day he had one.

They are pretty awesome for getting around the city, + you dont need insurance / plates / license.

The trade off being that you look really gay riding one.

Speaking of gay transportation, for some reason I my job got 3 Segway scooters.

Those things are a fucking blast to whip on.

But again, they look retarded.

i was in ny a couple weeks ago with hesh, and there were two dudes riding on a scooter. it was hellof gay. then there was the fact that the dudes were clearly gay, which made it mega gay.

my point is that scooters are fucking gay. vespas are ultra gay. when you mega faggot them the fuck out with a bunch of lights and mirrors and all that shit, its like 400 dudes giving rim jobs to 800 dudes.

i wish people would stop living in the past with their silly trends.