SCUM BAG

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well man, as much as i'd hate to be hassled by a do-gooder, police butt-buddy, this guy has some balls, which I can respect. Groups of these goons that sit around at the beach, or in public parks, etc. claimin' they're real thugs and shit because they carry a weapon of somesort, irritate the piss out of me. They loiter around, stirring up shit with the least suspecting people, ie. anyone physically inferior to these tough guys, when all it takes is a decent guy who respects his community to step up and say something. It becomes even more relevant when you have kids who encounter groups of these clowns who prey on the weaker, and outnumbered. Frankly I think this guy is just telling it how it is, by singling them out individually, there is no mentallity to be tough or hard or whatever the fuck. Props to Ron for single-handedly letting these people know that they are the low-lifes of society. This appearance, and this act do nothing but prove what kind of burden you are. Try-hard gangs ftl.

i have to piss like nobodies business... and..........

..... wtf are you waiting for?.....

im not gonna say anything fun........

seriously...

wait i dont get it?

what exactly did he prove

it looked like the two adults were with the kids hanging out at a beach?

no one was being a gangster at all

he was just being a cocksucker towards what looked like some kind of youth outing supervised by 2 adults (1 chick who id def. dick as well)

im so confused

this dude is just kind of pathetic.. i'm guessing he once had a bad experience with some teenagers and now has to prove to himself that he's not afraid of them

If you've ever known someone close to you who's been isolated and outnumbered by a group of these goons, you'd understand the level of patheticalness that comes with the term "gangbanger," and everything related.

If you've ever known someone close to you who's been isolated and outnumbered by a group of these goons, you'd understand the level of patheticalness that comes with the term "gangbanger," and everything related.

i'm saying though, from the video alone it's impossible to know if those kids were actually some goons or not.. it honestly just looked like how any group of teenagers would act if some dude got up in their face with a video camera basically challenging them to talk back to him. dude was like 'if you arent a gangbanger then you dont have a problem and this doesnt concern you' but really he was acting mad invasive and confrontational from the get go, what normal teenager would feel that thats ok?

not saying they definitely werent some hoods, just that from the video it seemed like this dude incited the response he got

yo, he seriously walks up to a group of mexicans on the beach and starts yellin "ARE YOU GANGBANGERS!? HUH?! YOU TOUGH GUYS?!??!"

this guy obviously hate mexicans

p.s. and muslims

and blacks.....

Yeah, and in the end he makes it sound like the kids started messing with him while he CLEARLY went looking for the same trouble and atttention he claims the "gang bangers" are looking for.

that are you a gangbanger dude is nuts...

def gonna get himself hurt badly...

you gotta appreciate his "are you a gangbanger?" formula

as he probably stolls up to you in socks with tevas or velcro sneakers with some peice of shit camera in your face and a 9-11 hat

i would imagine