Junk Food

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mgd is good shit, i dont do the Guiness dance,,, i eat really unhealthy as well, for some reason i crave save on meats burgers, and always get big mac sauce on my cheeseburgers, also a sucker for any pizza, and yeah... i could go on and on, i try to balance it with physical activity though

yo, arizona iced tee is off the handle bars. keep drinkin'

ha, ha...he said off the handle bars. I'm gonna rock that in my Boston accent with the super duty tuff raspy gutter voice.....like Son, that's Off the Handa Baaahs, kiiid.

what i ate today:

for breakfast- 3 sausages, 3 strips of bacon, 3 eggs, some grilled veggies, potatoes, 3 juices

-5 milky cow choclates

-a couple pepsi with limes

-buck slice pizza in gastown

-large sour lime slurpee from 7/11

-nachos

-eating a mini kitkat as we speak...

and now i'm supposed to go to my hockey game...

haha... remember some of those snacks are for machai..for some reason he prefers the off brand off fruit snacks..we have a shit load of others in the box too like ninja turtles that he wont touch..

i really cant stand all the junkfood he eats! I eat really healthy..and cook for the fam all the time.. down to make him good lunches when he comes home from work and he would rather fill up on junkfood!

dont get me started on all the sodas he can consume in a day..and how machai will come up behind him and drink from his can..

pffft