vets are from hell. i feel like throwing up.

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i appreciate everyone that has been nice in this thread. i just love cats so much, and can find value in pretty much everything alive or not, that this is hard for me to deal with. i have had cats since i was very small, and pets since i was born. it is hard to relate when they are not respected. just being in the o rry? thread...thats what it is like living with a cat (although not as constantly funny).

i stayed with this cat to the very end. because it was once a house pet, it just seemed to appreciate someone caring for it and being close and feeling safe. rip

got to understand

when yo are a vet / doctor / paramedic / whatever has to deal with death on a regular basis

its just a job to them now/ after doing it so much it just comes natural not to show any emotion over it, and they do it in the animals best interest to stop it from suffering more than they already have (most of the time)

i never could understand why some people go out of their way to be assholes.

it boggles my mind.

People have different opinions on various subjects. I wasnt intending to sound like an asshole.

I have had numerous friends, and family members die during my lifetime....i couldnt give a fuck about a cat.

regardless of your opinion..saying things like "how'd you kill it?" is totally unnecessary, and asshole-ish.

if i cared enough, i'd sit here and lecture you nerds that are talking shit, but it's a waste of time, you're a waste of time, and i'm off to bed.

People have different opinions on various subjects. I wasnt intending to sound like an asshole.

I have had numerous friends, and family members die during my lifetime....i couldnt give a fuck about a cat.

bullshit. if you dont care, then stay the fuck out of my thread, and quit giving me shit when i feel horrible. ive had people die and be sick around me, but that doesnt mean that i dont value anything else.

I've volunteered and numerous animal shelters, most having no-kill policies.

The last one I worked at did practice euthanasia.

While euthanasia isn't inherently "bad" , my experience at that shelter was truly heartbreaking.

I was still in highschool, so I didn't do much other than walk the dogs, toss a ball with them, feed em and clean kennels.

I was taking a dog out for a walk and this guy comes in with a retriever, maybe 4 years old, and is like "I'm moving and I can't take him with me, I'd like to put him down." Of course we offer to take the dog and find him a home, but he declines and says that he'd like him put to sleep.

As fucked up as it is, the law is that we have to do as the owner wishes.

I left and continued my walk with Lorenzo, a sweet Chihuahua that animal league rescued from a family that got kicks by snubbing out cigarette butts on his side.

I got back, put Lorenzo back in his kennel and cleaned it.

I walked back to the dumpster and tripped over a garbage bag, it was that guys retriever.

I had forgotten about that.

Fuck people.

When i recently moved back into my apartment.I smelt as foul odor by the window.So i look out the window and there is a little air conditioner shaft.And when i look inside, i found 5 dead brand new born kittens.ALL DEAD.Except one was alive and letting out this sound that would crush your heart.It was a sunday night in the middle of a snow storm and i didnt know what to do.i called every vet office and they were all closed.So i went out side, and this thing was so tiny i had a hard time pickin it up.So i finally got him up and you could see this thing was gonna die soon.So i got a cardboard box.got a super warm towel.Wrapped the little guy in it, but him in the box.And about 20 mins later he died.Then i had to pick up all the rest of the dead kittens and throw them out, the smell was horrible,and i was mortified.

I was hoping for a positive outcome... way to ruin the mood, faggot.

I rescued a bird once, a cat once, dogs numerous amounts of times.

I've also rescued dead beat drug addicts, I live near a main-road. Heard them screaming lying on the road waiting to be run over.

Fuck ungrateful people.

I had a dog for a few years, we moved I had to get rid of it. I hope he didnt get put down, he was the coolest.

I'm moving soon, so that means a new dog. I so can't wait.