Looking for Markers...

Train89

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lmfao you dont know what sharpies are, there permanent markers, lol you where joking right?? I dont really like usin sharpies but they do the job, another good marker would be paintys, deco colors, and postermans by zig, but if you wanna do serious bombing make yourself a mop lol or try at least.

yeah. sounds like a pig started this thread to find out wat kinda markers we use so that they can make them illegal to kids 18 and under.:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: yess indeed

Hey Guys Im new into the graffiti world and I wanna start of tagging. So what markers should I use/get if I wanna go out tagging with a couple of my buddies? Thanks. :huh:

a dried up cat turd wrapped in cellophane...

use the cheapest "permanent" markers you can find. they tend to fade easily so your crappy tags wont be up forever.thats what im doin right now and ive been writing for almost a year. any permanent marker will due. get a meanstreak or something its a paint stick.

Why are people saying "he just want's to know what brands we use, because he is a cop" There's a fucking markers thread all about this, and I doubt they don't know what we use, it's insanely easy to find. Anyone who can type "graffiti" in google will find out a lot of things about writing, it's not rocket science people.......................