Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLIK$

i almost just paralyzed myself.

you ever crack your fuckin neck so hard you lose feeling in your body for a minute?

shit was banana sundae.

My backs really messed up. I move my neck and crack my spine its so painful it gets hard to breath. Then I get dizzy and looks like someone is dumping silver glitter in front of my face. I see all these sprinkly stars and shit its weird...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
you ever crack your fuckin neck so hard you lose feeling in your body for a minute?

shit was banana sundae.

Dude....

Chiro-practor

I once tried to airflare out in the grass and landed straight on my head with twisting motion. I felt something go SNAP! and the top left side of my head felt super cold. I thought that was it for me, but it subsided within minutes and I was fine, no pain or anything. After that I never felt comfortable enough to keep trying, and I never got it.

sometimes i dehydrate myself then stand up really fast so i cant see for acouple seconds, then i try to walk and i usually fall flat on my face.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That judo thing was wrong...dude should have been beaten to death for that.

Actually yeah, good point... considering your neck is about 36 inches in diameter, what the hell where you doing that you managed to twist it?

My backs really messed up. I move my neck and crack my spine its so painful it gets hard to breath. Then I get dizzy and looks like someone is dumping silver glitter in front of my face. I see all these sprinkly stars and shit its weird...

this shits happened to me. not the sprinkling glitter part. the part where you back hurt and you cant breathe its like half way down my back on my left side and then its sucks getting up cuz it hurts like a motha!

DUDE if u have taken alot of acid in ur life and crack ur back mainly but i think ur neck too, you can get some flashbacks. ( more useless info)

My back has been fucked ever since I got hit in it with a cinder block. And fell on my neck going 50 MPH temporarily not being able to move my leg or arm for 2 days. I never went to the hospital for either, I'm waiting till I have a 'slip n fall' in an expensive store. :)

p.s there is such a thread title change opp

This happened to me once while surfing.

I went for a late takeoff and then nosedived and fell head first into the 1 ft deep watersmashing my head on the sand, an my neck snapped at a 90 degree angle as the power of the wave pushed my body sideways. it caned and when I was driving home I nearly had a couple of accidents, as I couldn't check over one of my shoulders at all, I could only turn one way or look straight ahead. I still get pain from time to time if I sleep on it wrong, and this is 8 years after the fact. It was scary as all hell.

neck.jpg.7abe6daabfc8ce2e8ab1a19443c55b96.jpg

shit was banana sundae.

that happend to me while i was lying in bed, i thought i had just pwned myself for life, but the shit felt good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now