my new york pants

Abracadabra

are seriously amazing. they fit so well it's as if they were tailor made for me. i'm so fuckin comfortable right now it's unbelievable. the construction/stitching/material are all excellent. i think these may find their way into my recreational wear they're that good. i don't wear khakis generally, but i think these pants have made me a convert. they're from target and the label said they're the 'ultimate khaki'. and they were right. target, you've done it again

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: my new work pants

mero, this is california. i think it's against the residency policy not to own khakis.

on a side note, there were bloods and crips beefing at the mall yesterday. it was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

My boy just became a cop (and when I say my boy i dont mean me) he said he has to do weekend duty at the mall or some shit to back up the security and do crowd control because gangs take the busses there to fight. I guess they all where their "colors" and silly garb and just bang out in the mall...How gay is that shit...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Bloods and Crips at the mall???

Real Gangsters dont go to the mall, they go to the flea....

mero, this is california. i think it's against the residency policy not to own khakis.

on a side note, there were bloods and crips beefing at the mall yesterday. it was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

NIGGAS GANGBANGING AT A MALL IS FUCKING COOOORRRNNNNYYYYY!!!! I NEED TO LEARN ABOUT CALI, SOMEBODY FLY ME OUT AND PUT ME UP. HOLLA, OR I'LL COP AIRFARE AND NIGGAS JUST GOTTA FEED ME AND BUY ME BUD. WHOS WIT IT?

Dickies-85283.jpg

if you're in cali you must own khakis in your collection. make sure you use heavy starch on them bitches when you iron the crease in.

make sure you rock your khakis with a cuff & a crease

make sure you not lovin police

make sure you got love for the streets, reppin 213

are seriously amazing. they fit so well it's as if they were tailor made for me. i'm so fuckin comfortable right now it's unbelievable. the construction/stitching/material are all excellent. i think these may find their way into my recreational wear they're that good. i don't wear khakis generally, but i think these pants have made me a convert. they're from target and the label said they're the 'ultimate khaki'. and they were right. target, you've done it again

oh my dear lord. are yout talking about the cherokee ones? dude if so, i wear those all the fucking time.... water resistant and wrinkle resistant. oh fuck yes.... all for $20 too!

I wore jeans to work today.

Another hot day behind the pitch fork.

My boss was worried I would suffer from heat exhaustion.

So she made me change into some of her clothes.

They are not thrash.

My current look reminds me of middle-aged retards I see on the bus.