Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

my new york pants

are seriously amazing. they fit so well it's as if they were tailor made for me. i'm so fuckin comfortable right now it's unbelievable. the construction/stitching/material are all excellent. i think these may find their way into my recreational wear they're that good. i don't wear khakis generally, but i think these pants have made me a convert. they're from target and the label said they're the 'ultimate khaki'. and they were right. target, you've done it again

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: my new work pants

Those are nice....

All about the dockers spill gaurd anti wrinkle...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^

Those too, I am a messy eater

I'm a Dockers fan myself. When you wear a pair of those you feel like you ain't got no pants on.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Nautica khakis are sweet too

YO I THINK I WORE KHAKIS ONCE WHEN I WAS 17 TO GO TO COURT. THEN I RETIRED THEM FOREVER.

mero, this is california. i think it's against the residency policy not to own khakis.

on a side note, there were bloods and crips beefing at the mall yesterday. it was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You go nude to work?

Stripper?

mero, this is california. i think it's against the residency policy not to own khakis.

on a side note, there were bloods and crips beefing at the mall yesterday. it was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

My boy just became a cop (and when I say my boy i dont mean me) he said he has to do weekend duty at the mall or some shit to back up the security and do crowd control because gangs take the busses there to fight. I guess they all where their "colors" and silly garb and just bang out in the mall...How gay is that shit...

i don't work.. i stay nude all day long

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Bloods and Crips at the mall???

Real Gangsters dont go to the mall, they go to the flea....

NIGGAS GANGBANGING AT A MALL IS FUCKING COOOORRRNNNNYYYYY!!!! I NEED TO LEARN ABOUT CALI, SOMEBODY FLY ME OUT AND PUT ME UP. HOLLA, OR I'LL COP AIRFARE AND NIGGAS JUST GOTTA FEED ME AND BUY ME BUD. WHOS WIT IT?

we'll put you up mero. i think at least 2 of the guys in our building smoke tons of weed. as soon as you step outside it smells like a peter tosh album cover, so i'm sure they'll help you out

Dickies-85283.jpg

if you're in cali you must own khakis in your collection. make sure you use heavy starch on them bitches when you iron the crease in.

make sure you rock your khakis with a cuff & a crease

make sure you not lovin police

make sure you got love for the streets, reppin 213

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now