Champions League Final

shaolinmasta

24_news.jpg?ver=3

VS

liverpool_logo.jpg

AC Milan VS Liverpool

I reckon Milan is going to tear Liverpool apart Kaka has been destroying teams lately a la Man. UTD.

They are clearly superior to Liverpool and should win easily

It's weird I was never into soccer but after the world cup when Australia made it and played well I have gotten right into it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all im saying is liverpool might be able to make it into the CL finals, but they cant beat Fulham....

mwahaha.

they didn't start half of their good players for that game.

my roomate loves liverpool, and to spite him i usually cheer against them, but i really hate italy as a whole.

lfc will take it, look what they did to milan in the 2005 champions league final, probably one of the greatest comeback wins of all time.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah that was a weird game

Liverpool should have been at least 1 or 2 goals up at half time not the other way around, Pennant was playing extremely well.

AC Milan shut it down after half time and basically turned it into a boring Italian win. Inzaghi's 2nd goal was nice though.

They should of played Kewell from the start Zenden did a fairly shit job and didn't create any run.

Kaka had little influence except for setting up that goal which was probably the only time I saw he actually had space.

Gerrard played shit. He flopped under the pressure and couldve won it for liverpool, i reckon.

i Thought Liverpool were gonna equalise last minute.

Anyone else think it was a bit dodgy how the ref allowed the substitution to last about a minute into extra time and then ended the match early?

I was supporting Liverpool and i'm not happy this fucker berlusconi and his faggot ass team won it eventually BUT i'm terribly happy the fuckin scousers left my city. I haven't encountered any dirtiest people than them. Athens is drowned in beercans.