saturday sucks 4 hours of shit 4 you 2 view wraped up in 60? flix

fr8slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

---end------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

i'll try 2 stick around for the armn train that comes late afternoon on sunday,will see how how the bench is??????????????

RIO...U NEED TO GET AT ME...I HAVE SOME SHIT TO GET OFF MY CHEST...U HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO...BUT ITS MAN TO MAN SHIT...SO BEFORE I GET HOT...JUST GET AT ME...ON A MAN TO MAN LEVEL....NO HARD FEELINGS JUST NEED TO ASK U A FEW QUESTIONS..THATS ALL SO DONT TAKE THIS AS A THREAT...JUST GET IN TOUCH...PM ME BRO...THANKS

11th flick from the top is unreal, buy it sucks cause...

YOU WENT OVER THE FUCKING NUMBERS

How many times do people have to hear that shit to realize that YOU DON'T PAINT OVER THE GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING NUMBERS?! Seriously, they RUIN your piece. I'd rather see a clean train than a half-bomb.

I don't even hit the trains cause there aren't any around my area and I know that shit. STOP HITTING OVER THE GODDAMN NUMBERS. Jesus fucking christ...

Other than that...All unreal. Keep it up.