There's a gun...

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was reading what Casek was saying about the CIA influencing gun crimes like Virginia Tech, and it's part of the CIA's plot to have more gun incidents. They planted the gun in your car and be careful because they probably planted mind-control devices in your brain while you were sleeping. They did the same with the Virginia Tech shooter, planted those guns in his dorm and mind-control in his brain.

They want you to go on a shooting spree to spark up more gun-control discussion around the country and get the ball rolling on eliminating our 2nd amendment rights. Don't fall victim to their trap.

Okay..

Mystery solved...

Apparently I called a friend last night saying I was about to get in a fight with a few dudes.. I forgot to say I was joking, so madman came through with the piece..

How I don't remember this is very strange..

But yeah.. That's it..

I'm sure the cops will bust down my door in the next 30 minutes and wrongfully arrest me..