PARI HILTON JAIL BIRD

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn if paris got 45 im getting 60....this bitch is stupid, she has money to have her pretty little ass driven all over LA.....i violated my probation by driving on a suspended license as well, but i had no choice that day so i got behind the wheel....if i was paris hilton rich id just pay my niggas to drive me around in my own benz, sittin in the back seat watching a movie in the head rest.

Apparently, her publicist told her that she was allowed to drive for work related trips. That's what they're claiming, at least.

If that's the case, I kind of feel bad for her. I'm certainly not saying she isn't a retard, but that's still a shitty situation. On the other hand, she has been busted for a few DUIs, which would have been enough to land most people in lockup if they couldn't afford a good lawyer. Ultimately, it seems like she could probably use a good dose of reality.

I hope you guys make a thread like this for me when I go to jail.

I always hate people who be all like,

"I can do three months standing on my head."

Insinuating that jail time is easy.

Which for the most part, it is.

But still.

It's not a good look.

Thugs are stupid.

Isn't Paris Hilton a has-been?

She should start partying with Pauly Shore and Huey Lewis.

damn if paris got 45 im getting 60....this bitch is stupid, she has money to have her pretty little ass driven all over LA.....i violated my probation by driving on a suspended license as well, but i had no choice that day so i got behind the wheel....if i was paris hilton rich id just pay my niggas to drive me around in my own benz, sittin in the back seat watching a movie in the head rest.

shoulda took muni dog...hit up a couple one flows......

236986153_82f2246eb7_o.jpg