PARI HILTON JAIL BIRD

fat ralphy

THIS HOE DESERVES TO GET LOCKED UP....HAHA...IM LAUGHIN I HOPE SHE GOES DYKE

Paris Hilton Going to Jail for 45 Days

By DAISY NGUYEN, Associated Press Writer

Sat May 5, 4:58 AM

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton worked as a farmer and maid on her TV show "The Simple Life." Now she's facing a real-life hardship in her latest role: jail inmate.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, was sentenced Friday to 45 days in county jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case by driving with a suspended license.

As an inmate, she might have to spend most of her day in a cell smaller than her closet _ her only luxury escape a short period to shower, watch TV, exercise or talk on the phone.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," Hilton, 26, told a judge before the sentencing.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer, saying "there's no doubt she knew her license had been suspended," ordered that Hilton report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood by June 5.

The judge's ruling did not allow any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail. Nor could Hilton pay to serve time in a jail of her choice, as some are allowed.

Hilton left the courtroom with her parents, Kathy and Rick, and headed straight to their car. She looked forward and didn't speak to a crush of reporters and photographers shouting questions at her.

Her mother was visibly upset.

"This is pathetic and disgusting, a waste of taxpayer money with all this nonsense. This is a joke," Kathy Hilton said of the judge's decision.

Defense attorney Howard Weitzman said he would appeal.

"I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

He said the sentence was "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous."

"I think she's singled out because of who she is," Weitzman said.

City attorney spokesman Nick Velasquez said that the judge's ruling "sends a clear message that in the city of Los Angeles, no one is above the law."

Hilton pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving stemming from a Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood. Police said she appeared intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test. She had a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent, the level at which an adult driver is in violation of the law.

She was sentenced to 36 months probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program landed her back in court.

Should she report to the Century Regional Detention Center, Hilton will be living in a one- or two-person cell as a high-profile inmate, segregated from the general population for her own safety.

Her cell would be spartan: 12-by-8 feet with a toilet, sink and a window 6 inches wide, said Capt. Alice Scott, who oversees the 2,200-inmate facility she describes as "a very nice place."

Hilton can expect to receive three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal.

Inmates in segregation are allowed outside their cells for at least an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, Scott said. There are a bank of phones that use prepaid phone cards _ cellular telephones and Blackberries aren't allowed.

She was ordered to report to the jail by the set date _ or face 90 days behind bars.

___

Associated Press writers Sandy Cohen and Jeff Wilson contributed to this report.

br-36470.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....i realllly wanna see her come back after 45days, with some new inkwork, slightly thicker body lines, and a still stupid, but slightly more 'bad ass' kind of attitude. that'd be the fuckign day if you ask me. that'd actually be kinda rad. seeing paris weighing a good 140lbs, a terrible tat beneathe her left eye, and that 'fuck you, i'm right' look on her face. (if you've ever been at least to county, you know the look)

NIGGAS ARE CORNS. THIS BITCH AINT GOING TO JAIL. SHE'S "GOING TO JAIL" YOU DIG? WHEN SHE COMES OUT SHE'S GONNA GET ANOTHER SHOW DEAL OR A SPECIAL ABOUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE LOCKED UP IN A CELL THATS BASICALLY NICER THAN MY APARTMENT. SHIT IS DISGUSTING B. FUCK HOLLYWOOD.

I don't care about this at all.

I'm actually pretty bummed any of you care about it so much.

"Yo fuck this bitch I don't care about her at all. Fuck this bitch, I fucking hate this bitch. I hope she gets sliced up..."

Riiiiiight.