2012: End of The World

"Runk"

Does anyone believe in this? I heard through some people and the web that on December 21 2012, 11:11 A.M. GMT the world will end. | The mayans had precise calanders and then suddenly ends at 2012. | The bible code mentions that the end of times will occur when all nations or something will distroy or hate Israel. | I also heard something from Buddism that around 2012 is the last cycle and something about ends of times etc... | Some people predict that the world will end by an asteroid. | The bible said there would be a "Rapture"............ | Theres like a lot of things that all relate to 2012. Wuts up with that?

Also, others not only believe itll be the end, but divine intervention. Or ET life coming etc... Something real big is going to happen. There so much evidence on 2012 and all things relating to it.

Heres some cool links about it:

http://www.december212012.com

http://www.cloudriderbooks.net/essays.html

http://www.2012predictions.net/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2012+end+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also what Ive found weird is about the bees. It may sound dumb but really a serious problem.

http://earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?...ry=Environment

Honey bees working a hive. Albert Einstein said, ” If honey bees become extinct,

human society will follow in four years.” Image © 2007 by TargetHealth.

April 6, 2007 London, England - When hives in Toronto and Saskatchewan, Canada, were opened up in the last week of March, at least 40% had either disappeared – or in another twist of the mystery – in some Canadian hives, thousands of bee bodies were found dead.

In addition to the United States and Canada, in Europe at least nine countries are now reporting massive disappearances of honey bees – similar to the Colony Collapse Disorder that has affected American beekeepers since the fall of 2006. The European countries reporting bee disappearances are:

1) Spain

2) Poland

3) Greece

4) Croatia

5) Switzerland

6) Italy

7) Portugal

Germany

9) And England.

To everyone’s surprise, in the U. K. where genetically modified crops have been resisted and beekeeping is on a smaller scale with less pesticide use than in the United States, honey beekeepers in London who opened hives the end of March found at least half of their hives empty.

On April 4, 2007, I talked with the Chairman of the London Beekeeping Association, John Chapple, about the missing bee phenomenon.

then i turned the tv on and they had something about hawaii loosing its bees, but not only our bees, bees around the world. See, its 2007 and this year there all dissapearing, theres on four more years. Its all happening from a bee mite that came out of noowhere. They said mainland reseachers tried to figure it out, but just gave up:

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/6987462.html

Paradise lost because of bee mite

By Jai CunninghamHawaii was once thought to be paradise for beekeeping.

Our islands were pest free and that made beekeepers across the state some of the most respected in the world.

But all that is now gone, wiped out by a tiny pest called the bee mite.

The state is quickly trying to get an accurate assessment of the scope of the problem.

Beekeeper Howard McGinnis says you can thank busy bees for a full third of all the food you eat.

You see these honey bees do much more than make honey, and now a pest is threatening their valuable lives. "If the infestation was intense enough I would imagine maybe pollination of some of the crops out in Kunia, Ewa might be affected by it," beekeeper McGinnis said.

And the recent discovery of bee mites in local colonies could send ripples through the world market. "It can actually impact not just Hawaii, but the rest of the world.

Because our queen bee industry sends out queens to much of the mainland U.S., Canada and other countries for their agricultural industries," said Darcy Oishi, state entomologist.

McGinnis has spent the past few days collecting hundreds of bees to send in for testing.

Mites have already been discovered in hives in Manoa and Makiki.

If an infestation were to occur, then what could we expect? "The amount of labor in possibly going through and checking these hives as well as the remedies that we might have to employee later are going to be financial and a time burden," McGinnis said.

It's the fear of the unknown that McGinnis says is scary. "One of the problems that i have is because we haven't had this in Hawaii, or we weren't aware of it. It hasn't been anything that we had to study," he said.

McGinnis says he wouldn't be surprised if some beekeepers threw in their netting. "There are some people in the mainland because of the mite problem have just given up."

And that could be bad news for Hawaii's bee industry.

The samples from Makiki and Manoa turned up ten percent of the bees infested, and according to the state that is a high number. It could take weeks or months before we have an accurate understanding of how big this problem is.

everything ends to begin something else, i can't deny the accuracy of myan time keeping and their methods of maping the stars to do so, but i also can't really believe the worlds gonna magically end and only after the world unites to destroy israel of all places. whenever dealing with biblical scriptures, most of it was written in its' time by people, at that time they didn't exactly have such a big scope of the world like we do currently. i mean, for fucks sake the vatican is still denying that htere's 14 other chapters they edited out due to content, c'mon. but hey, if the world ends at 2012. ... meh, we got about 5years to do our dirt or get right with whatever religion you got. till then, why fuckin sweat it?. the mayans made a calander that ends at 2012. who knows? perhaps they got tired of working on it, then decided, "well we made it go that far, i'm sure someone else can finish it later" then they went extinct. meh, possible irony? hmm, we'll know at 2012.

if it actually does happen

some people might bone dem hot chicks. some might start killing those they hate. and those who never went to church once in their life will decide to go church for their very first time on that day to forgive their sins

it's interesting that a race of people either ran out of rock or decided to stop working on their calendar because it went so far ahead in their future that they decided to stop?

well, i guess. i've always had an interest in archaeology.

as i said in my first post on this thread. the world ends when you die (each, individually).