Harmful Drugs Ranked

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol is worse than weed....?!?!?!?!

Hmmm, Im fucked....

Mauler, whatchu think about this?

Haha, Prof Nutt...Mr. Nutt...mmmm, nutter butter...

I think alcohol does have pretty severe social effects, but it is down to the individual I guess.

I think alcohol is not as bad as weed, as at least you can still function on alcohol, whereas weed makes it hard to leave the couch.

thats so racist, just because khat is from africa, the guy in the picture is black! jee, some people.....:mad:

google search images for khat ull see.

its like coca for bolivians and peruvians.

cannabis is way below that list,

who want to match me up for a nick of solvent?

I think alcohol does have pretty severe social effects, but it is down to the individual I guess.

I think alcohol is not as bad as weed, as at least you can still function on alcohol, whereas weed makes it hard to leave the couch.

dude you got it backwards. you can function on weed, alcohol impairs you once you pass a certain point.

khat290604.jpg

Like this one? What does this khat stuff do?

its a mild stimulant.

you may feel a burst of energy, many people sweat a lot.

its supposed to go good with alcohol.

i wouldn't know...

khat is probably legal in australia, i know its legal in the UK

in the US its illegal, but there is a shit load of it.

local police here recently busted a U STORE IT garage where some cat had 1000 pounds of it

it is addictive, but i was speaking of physically harmful.

brain damage, etc.

if heroin (and i know this is goofy to say) were taken in moderation (very few can do this

because of the addictive nature) it would be less harmful.

I think anything used in moderation opposed to as an addiction would be less harmful.

i like that ritalin is right there with LSD and weed, and more harmful than ecstasy.

but it is still handed out to kids like candy.

there's a big difference btw the risks associated w/a therapudic dose of ritalin and a recreational dose. i take adderall as directed, daily, with no adverse effects.

a couple years ago i snorted 11 ritalin in one sitting and may or may not have had a minor heart attack.

and yes, amphetamine is more potentially neurotoxic than MDMA.

all this business of people being afraid of E is nonsense.

do some homework and you'll be fine.

but i do agree that ADD meds are overprescribed and i'm not sue how i'd feel about giving amphetamine to a 6-yr old.

theres been a big debate between my friends on whether LSD really fries your brain or not, one side says it does near nothing, except make some go insane, and others say it puts holes in your fucking brain. anyone really know?

theres been a big debate between my friends on whether LSD really fries your brain or not, one side says it does near nothing, except make some go insane, and others say it puts holes in your fucking brain. anyone really know?

LSD does not put holes in your brain. don't let anyone tell you that nonsense.

LSD works on serotonin receptors. it doesn't fry your brain.

if that were the case, then all the DMT that your brain produces naturally would also

fry your brain....and all the other psychoactives that the brain produces, they would also

fry your brain. not the case.

what it can do to people who are pre-disposed (chemically imbalanced) is make

you feel or go even more crazy. some shouldn't do it. if you're on SSRI's, depressed,

manic, you probably shouldn't do LSD.