The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

I was thinking about changing my name...Dondi?? No...how about Cope...No,someone probably writes that already. Maybe I'll add a 2 and really be different. Nooo.... Its gotta be something noone else though of. I GOT IT! I'm gonna write Demer...i doubt anybody else writes that and if they do I'll just tell everyone that I'm the original and HE'S the biter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lololololoolololololol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

yall niggas are fucking retarded. one, there aint no fucking trailor parks on 8 mile, on the real side anyway. 2, fuck the internet. there cannot be more than one dems? cause that is what the nigga writes, dems. he does demer handstyles, every once in a while throws out a demer straight. 3, the nigga is all city. you know how big detroit is, square milelage? way bigger than any fucking city yall got in jersey. kids been writing strong for years. so if it wasn't for the fucking internet, you 2 would never know shit about each other, and we would all be happy. don't come on our thread post flicks of your shit, talkin about how long you been writing, we don't give a fuck. I got over 12,000 flicks, and well over 200 dems, and yall wouldn't appreciate me flooding yalls shit with an out of state cat, so give us the same courtesy. with all that said, I like your style, I like your shit, but come on dude. do what yall do over there on the east cost, we take care of ours. peace from the grimiest city in amerikkka.

yall niggas are fucking retarded. one, there aint no fucking trailor parks on 8 mile, on the real side anyway. 2, fuck the internet. there cannot be more than one dems? cause that is what the nigga writes, dems. he does demer handstyles, every once in a while throws out a demer straight. 3, the nigga is all city. you know how big detroit is, square milelage? way bigger than any fucking city yall got in jersey. kids been writing strong for years. so if it wasn't for the fucking internet, you 2 would never know shit about each other, and we would all be happy. don't come on our thread post flicks of your shit, talkin about how long you been writing, we don't give a fuck. I got over 12,000 flicks, and well over 200 dems, and yall wouldn't appreciate me flooding yalls shit with an out of state cat, so give us the same courtesy. with all that said, I like your style, I like your shit, but come on dude. do what yall do over there on the east cost, we take care of ours. peace from the grimiest city in amerikkka.

YAWWWWWWWWN

JUST 200????LOL

Dang I been writing demerr since 2008. I put 2 r's so I am unique. Reallyif it was 1992 maybe you could have a case for maybe not knowing your history, but in this day and age you can not seriously tell anyone you haven't googled your name. And I can assure you that you that the real demer shows up. Go install a fucking car engine.

• Like 1