The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

^ Not everyone is in the position to go balls out and do illegal shit.. give props to crews doing productions cuz they are the ones who have in a way legitimized graffiti as an art form( although some of you "hardcore" cats won't wanna admit that ) .. as for highways, yes I agree, cats need to go harder on that, but don't tell people productions are getting old because no offense everybody has a different view on what graf is about..

For the people who actually are in the position to paint illegal graffiti, stop bitching about it, putting others down, and do it yourself, me included!

Sorry for posting a lot, I sorta have no life.

Peace.

yea, different times tho...unfortunately its NOT the 70s,80s,or 90s ne more. we're actually 10 yrs into the not-so-new millenium...While perhaps there are too many 'legal' eagles, most of those doin prodos are ppl who have EXTENSIVE bombin histories but are jus too old(or have had 2many legal issues) to be out there like that at this point. Its funny how u nvr hear them complaining or mocking those that keep the streets poppin w tags,throwups,etc.There are those that bomb that wont or cant evolve as well.Remember, there are some of us who can and HAVE done what u can do;but theyre are many who CANT do what we can do...

• Like 1

I was thinking about changing my name...Dondi?? No...how about Cope...No,someone probably writes that already. Maybe I'll add a 2 and really be different. Nooo.... Its gotta be something noone else though of. I GOT IT! I'm gonna write Demer...i doubt anybody else writes that and if they do I'll just tell everyone that I'm the original and HE'S the biter. :lol: :lol: :lol: