The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

There's also a NOTE and OFEK on a billboard on 139 I keep trying to take pictures of, but I'm just no good at it.

And a new BYAS and ETHEK jam along the train tracks on the Hoboken/Jersey City border.

4934546615_5eb6994550.jpg

And I found these two yesterday in Providence, RI, while looking at apartments. Same folks? I do not know.

4934414543_cc2b9bc524.jpg

4935005146_18fe74015d.jpg

Eye whiteouts are absolutely everywhere. I've traveled a decent amount, and find them in such good little random spots. dude has got those on lock. King mentality.

If we can have a discussion without it getting too out of hand.. Who from Jersey do you think is or will achieve king status? There's been lots of people crushing for years.

yea meeting of styles was cool but it def. wasn't what I expected and there wasn't like a booth selling drinks or nothin' so I dipped out early to avoid dehydration. There was a lot of heads stickin' to their own but I got to talk to some chill heads. Ran into a kid I ain't seen in a while but he had to go leave to do something rather and I left before he came back so that kinda sucked. The work there was insane though. I really liked the lady beating the kid on her knee with the shoe as he reached for the can of krylon that shit had me dyin' laughin'. Also, LOL@ the solitary fat ass uniform on the top level. Would've thought there'd be more of a presence. Are more people showing up tomorrow?