The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

DOT to spruce up NJ roads

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS • August 16, 2010

SPRINGFIELD — Transportation Department maintenance teams will concentrate on ridding New Jersey's highways of litter, graffiti and overgrown vegetation.

DOT Commissioner James Simpson announced the "Clean Up NJ" initiative along Interstate 78 in Springfield on Monday.

Simpson says well-maintained roadways send a signal that New Jersey is serious about attracting and retaining businesses and jobs.

There are approximately 420 DOT maintenance workers statewide, divided into 62 crews.

The DOT says crews have already picked up 170 tons of litter, painted over 30,660 square yards of graffiti and mowed 1,330 acres of tall grass.

The next weeklong effort will take place this fall.

http://www.app.com/article/20100816/NEWS03/100816048/DOT-to-spruce-up-NJ-roads

That dude's name is Simpson and is in Springfield. I bet he's yellow as fuck.

but yeah what 732 said. some tall grass, a little paint, and some plastic cups on the road are the least of the state's problem. instead of fixing things that money could actually help in the long run, they are wasting it here. The grass is gonna grow back, graffitti will re-appear, and people are still gonna throw their cheeseburger wrappers out the window.

these dumbasses are trying to polish a turd.

TO ALL DSM MEMBERS AND CRO'S ASSOCIATES IM COLLECTING BAIL MONEY FOR CRO'S RELEASE FROM ESSEX COUNTY JAIL...PLEASE HIT ME UP ON MY CELL PHONE OR SEND ME A MESSAGE ON THIS ACCOUNT.....KES PFE PRESSED SOME SERIOUS CHARGES ON MY YOUNGER BROTHER.....AND HE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT....THANK YOU.....GOD BLESS YOU'S.....CHEK DSM........

GOOD LOOKS DATS MY DUDE I CHILL WIT HIM ON DA REG N HE SAY HE DONT GOT NOTHING NO MORE HE GAVE IT ALL TA U N ZAR

Thanks for the recognition. That's my friend, I hang out with him on a regular basis. He claims to have nothing (although it was written "does not have nothing any longer", leading me to believe that he does, in fact, have something), and that he gave it all to you and Zar.