The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

i am so glad i check this every once in a while so i can see how amazing jersey is doing these days..

there are definitely a couple aids dudes i love seeing in some random places and busy places. those guys are busy doings things on highways and roadsides that actually look nice, developed, rather than...heres where ill keep mine and many other folks opinions to ourselves.

its def on some if youhave nothing nice to say dont say it all bc there aint much nice to say on jersey right now.

yea that was pretty cool... thanks guys

Yo, we had pieces running there for 3 years. I know our shit had a couple of scribbles over it or whatever, thats why we gave you time to come back and finish that piece. We came back almost 2 months later and it still wasnt finished. We took our spot back.

ummmm no its more like me dissin an emo piece but instead of crossin it out,sprayin arrows wit his government name big as hell 4 da public to see....fa real who the fuck does that ?? im not vouchin for mhs cus i aint down wittem...but i think its retarded n wrong 2 be doin that to any one whos out there............but then again im not one to be comin online talkin shit,i was just wonderin if im the only one whos seen it

the nice pussy ,.. was the tattoo ya dumb fawks ,.. common that shits funny imagine picking sum cum dumpster up ripping those pantys off and boom a fucking cat inked above her cockpit i dont know if id laugh get turned of or just go this bitch is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.............and yes id probally get the impression that shes dirty

the nice pussy ,.. was the tattoo ya dumb fawks ,.. common that shits funny imagine picking sum cum dumpster up ripping those pantys off and boom a fucking cat inked above her cockpit i dont know if id laugh get turned of or just go this bitch is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.............and yes id probally get the impression that shes dirty

yeah, dude. write to us on a message board about hypothetical situations in which your corny ass is gonna hook up with a girl... imagine...

sounds about right

plus i'm sure with all the fucking misogynist rhetoric you spew online, you've got no trouble hooking up with "cum dupsters."