Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

thats not what pisses me off. that shit is just as wack.

Cant agree with you on that one bro.. i think that Sic peice is dope in its own simplistic way... it kinda looks like the Star Ledger font to me... i dont know.. to each his own i guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

I never realized sic was so hated on in Jersey... i havent really seen much of his shit aside from that piece on the fence up there... and a few throws that were pretty wack as i remember.

DSC_0001.jpg

fresh flick. hahahaha. that looks horrific.

THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE TO MY STATE ,. COMMING OUT OF THE GATE JUST OAINTING BULLSHIT WITH NO STYLE OR KNOW HOW ,. THESE NEW JACK LITTLE BASTARDS KNOW DICK ABOUT GRAFF AND FOR ALL OF YOU THINKING OH HES NOT TALKING ABOUT ME ,.. WELL I AM !:shakehead:

THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE TO MY STATE ,. COMMING OUT OF THE GATE JUST OAINTING BULLSHIT WITH NO STYLE OR KNOW HOW ,. THESE NEW JACK LITTLE BASTARDS KNOW DICK ABOUT GRAFF AND FOR ALL OF YOU THINKING OH HES NOT TALKING ABOUT ME ,.. WELL I AM !:shakehead:

I see what your saying and im not defending the wackness... but everyones gotta start somewhere... as long as they arent goin over anything, and they respect the rules... no harm done really... i mean.. we were all there at one point or another.. .hell i still am basically.. kids just need to learn they need to stay in the books for a while before they go out and ugly up our state.

you see, i don't really give a fuck what it looks like, personally i'd rather see shitty graffiti than a clean wall. it shows that people are trying and learning. I'm gonna dig up some early enue shit from around my way that looks toy as fuck. But now look, the dude fucking rips.

And I guess if you don't like seeing it or it disgraces your state, than why don't you roll it or throw up over it? Guess it doesn't bother you that much.

no hate 1

or throw up over it lol ,. just learning the lingo uh little guy your doing good todays word is vamped ,. thats were you get your paint taken and a swift kick in the ass and possable beat down if you wanna get brave ,. welcome to the world of graffiti :D

dude your real e-tough

dropping buzz words might impress everybody else, but i don't give a fuck

just make sure to remind me next time you think i use the wrong words, i really care

Yeah... I like the chip quote "fuck my girlfriend"

I'm gonna dig up some early enue shit from around my way that looks toy as fuck. But now look, the dude fucking rips.

please do..i love lookin at bad graf..especially if it's mine