The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

making money? on what selling shit my 4 year old cousin can rock ,. go post that shit on some other thread this thread is for real graffiti ,.. not marketing bullshit black stripped gayness with your little matching shirt and mask ,.someone should light you on fire and vamp your ass for your paint and your "money" fucking toy

LMFAO ...word .. SORRY I DONT WANA BE 40 YEAR old ignorant low life loser doing the same letters thing over and over again , hateing on kids thats trying something different and trying to take it to different level .. its all good boss your guna keep going online every night hateing and doing what ever the fuck your doing with your stupid low close minded life .. and i ll just keep doing my shit , makeing a liveing and a name of what i like to do and put it out there ..

any way thats not even me .. i dont even write or paint.. im just pushing the kids shit bec i think its dope ..

you get NO respect from "writers' so why post that trash,. anyone can do something new ,..doesnt mean the shits gonna pop unless you are the general public that knows fuck all about our culture "which your not apart of" and making money ? what fucking dues have you paid new jack NONE respect NONE p.s. stop wearing womans pants unless you like being a bitch?

making money? on what selling shit my 4 year old cousin can rock ,. go post that shit on some other thread this thread is for real graffiti ,.. not marketing bullshit black stripped gayness with your little matching shirt and mask ,.someone should light you on fire and vamp your ass for your paint and your "money" fucking toy

no bodys gettin paid for shit, do some homework before you shoot off your mouth

You read my mind man. That shit is a disgrace, and he keep posting it in every thread. Apparently letters are for "ignorant low life losers."

painting a character/icon and no letters is not next level by any means...

there was a writer from the 80s who did smurf face throwups on the bmt's..

there was roach tbk in the 80s who did roaches...

mirage cwk (rip) from the 80s who did feet...

sabe kst in the 90s who did faces...

felon ba who did the bag heads...

bigfoot with his sasquatches..

kaws and his skulls..

plenty of cats have already done that, and done it with style....whatever..do what you wanna do but stop frontin like you're on some next level shit and dood's are hating because they ain't feelin it...

that's the nature of the game..people hate..people jock..whatever...