The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

not at all. probably one of the most consistent bombers out there right now, and I like the fact that he's not on here e-battling you guys about beef that stems back like 5 years. but thats just my unbiased opinion..

Ha!...no "E" battling going on here my grundel...it's just my "unbiased opinion".

yo etch..if yur rackin golds..let me know..will give ya 3.00 a can for em!!!

and please with the paint debate..i will be the 1st to say..i would rather paint w/premium paint than american shit str8 up..i have no prob sayin it..why not use the best tools u can..so..whatever im sure this will start shit talkin..but who cares...

and when yall see wall vicious styles crew is workin on..oooooo let the hatin begin again...mek outdid himself on the characters..and yes..he used krylons on it by the way...

i feel as though you have come to a point in your graff career where euro paint might help you make a difference, or at least you have come to a point where your more concerned about quality and not just raw ups.

i wont buy that shit when i can get rusto for free.

and i dont feel like stealing from graff shops and whaat not and artstores are iffy.