Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

walk hard !

wooooo nyc! gotta say the five boroughs are way cooler then little ol jersey. jersey does have good highways though but theres not to many people to put cool stuff on em.

^^^

or maybe nyc just has a million writers......

dayyuumm this task piece brought me the fuck back GENT..do you,or does anyone,have any of the old US CREW fliks,i think it was LOOK,TASK,EILO,EICH maybe...once upon a time they did their fuckin thing..if anyones got US CREW flicks on stash postem up,itd be much appreciated...bump that brew n pawn also...-SKAMMER

This isn't Task US crew.

This however is

1803659856_d1038df8a9.jpg

What's sad is that it is a vicious cycle that perpetuates itself on ignorance.

The so-called toughguys who are hellbent on "keeping it real" and staying "hood"

While making zero scholastic or lifestyle progress.

So on one end there is the group or minions who swear they are real, hardcore, and whatever ever the kids are saying now. Meanwhile they're wearing mohawks and tight pants.

Then you have the younger generation that see's those individuals and idolizes their efforts.

The blind leading the blind. With little to no progress at all, it's very unfortunate.

Then the ones who actually excel or make efforts to rise above are heckled at like a circus side show in a pauperesque town.

some of this is true to some extent, but a writers appearance isnt derived from what he looks, i mean writers dont have a generic look, cuz shit, cats think were supposed to look g'd up to the max with some gore tex jackets and baggy clothes. its not on appearance, but on how one can handle himself on a wall instead of someone getting can happy and doing bullshit just to say they write.

Applefuckin teaa! and yeah yo gent stays flickin the best shit. whats 287 been lookin like lately? havent been on there in a while.

One of my favorite roads to drive on...lots of site seeing there.

One of my favorite roads to drive on...lots of site seeing there.

yeah me too but havent been on there in a minute tho. any recent flicks?

task 98...bump diss

THIS ANT THA SAME TASK FROM THA FOUR ONE THREE THATS DOWN WIT USA AND ARE AND MDK IS IT....LOOKS REAL DIFFERENT THEN AGAN ITS 11 YEARS OLD PEOPLE DO PROGRESS STYLE OVER THA YEARS.....JUST CURIOUS IF IT WAS THA SAME DUDE !!!IM FEELING THA CONNECTION IN THA LETTERS...:cool:

runurpaint has been added to the ignore list...it is highly recomended for the masses.go to user control panel ,scroll down to buddy/ignore list...and add the name to ignore list.he cant talk shit if no one is paying attention and he doesnt paint so why bother with him.

gent on the other hand, continues to keep this thread alive.you dont have anymore fliks fromt he late 90`s early 2000`s do you.how about once upon a crime...i know you got some golden gems...fire up the scanner and hardcopies

guilty as charged !

wait a second... are those jg stencils of the cops with guns neh?

yupp.....holdin down the youth of our nation with crooked falantrapee