The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

bump for demer cock.. da legend he does da same shit all the time...

dude your a fucking douche, aside from being a dope writer that was painting trains when you were shitting in your pampers, demer is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet, aside from that the guy doesnt judge and seriously has no EGO, which is rare in the graffiti world. just go blow your dad and call it a wrapski you fucking herb.

dude your a fucking douche, aside from being a dope writer that was painting trains when you were shitting in your pampers, demer is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet, aside from that the guy doesnt judge and seriously has no EGO, which is rare in the graffiti world. just go blow your dad and call it a wrapski you fucking herb.

shut up ..suckerrrrrrr

the funny thing is...u read my mind nix..and it was actually already done by a friend who lets just say..is a very very moderate voice on this site...now i hope..when i show up at dudes house for xmas eve tomorrow..he doesnt have his wife or kid (s) (?) come out and front for em...

in any case..happy holidays to allll my homeys,haters,skipskpas,scaliwags,hoes,hippity hops etc...

merry xmas bitches!

the funny thing is...u read my mind nix..and it was actually already done by a friend who lets just say..is a very very moderate voice on this site...now i hope..when i show up at dudes house for xmas eve tomorrow..he doesnt have his wife or kid (s) (?) come out and front for em...

in any case..happy holidays to allll my homeys,haters,skipskpas,scaliwags,hoes,hippity hops etc...

merry xmas bitches!

probably the same shit talker that been hiding under fake names on here for awhile, one punch to the jaw for me, unless of coarse you want me to take a ride over with ya so i can give him a chop to the juggler.

any graff writer that has an ego problem and thinks they are gods gift to graffiti are usually the ones that cant function outside of the graff world.

WORD UP ON THIS SHIT^^..ON THAT BATTLE TIP IT IS THE BACKBONE OF GRAF..A BATTLE CAN GET THE BEST OUT OF A WRITER...IT COULD HELP U BRING OUT THE MOST ILL SHIT U GOT..THATS ONLY IF YOUR BATTLING SOMEONE ON YOUR LEVEL OR BETTER...I MEAN IF U GOT SOMEONE WHO'S GOOD AT CHARACTERS AND BACKGROUND AND OK WITH HIS LETTERS(PIECE) AND U GOT ANOTHER DUDE WHO IS STRICTLY PIECING ILL CRAZY FUCKING WILDSTYLE MADNESS..THATS GONNA BE A DOPE BATTLE..AFTER ALL GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT THE LETTERS AND EXPRESSION..HOLLA AT YAH BOY! PEACE!