The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVWRXZWGzzI&feature

WHERE ELSE BUT SLLLLLLLEAZESIDE?

for someone who has lived down there every summer for their whole life, this shit makes me embaresed as hell. but these fuckin morons have given me free entertainment and shit to laugh at all summer long.....thanks alot u fist pumping fagots. see ya all at jack n bills next summer!

n yo nark i see ur shit there n i know u n the boys be fist pumping all summer long! haha.

ThenOne aids crew interview...stolen from chainsaws and jelly

So, for this interview, I basically told Then to freestyle instead of a normal interview or "polite conversation" as I like to put it. As always, THEN comes through in the clutch! Enjoy reading!

1992 CHILLIN IN JERSEY CITY, GOING TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS LOSER & DZEL BUT NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO THEY ARE THE WHOLE TIME. I MET ZESER & REWS FR CREW WHO GAVE ME SOME POINTERS ABOUT HOW THINGS WORK. SOON AFTER MEETING THEM I PICKED THE NAME THEN. I USED TO GO TO BOMB THE SYSTEM TO GET ALL MY SUPPLIES, NOW KNOWN AS SCRAP YARD. BEING 15 WAS FUN. IT WAS LIKE A SHOT OF ADRENALINE, A MILLION WALLS & NOTHING BUT TIME ON MY HANDS.

I REMEMBER GOING BOMBING ALONE TILL I WAS ABOUT 17.......I MET SOME NORTH JERSEY WRITERS, AND IT OPENED MY EYES TO SOME DIFFERENT TYPE OF GRAFFITI. ANO LIMIT THE CITY IS YOURS TYPE OF SHIT. I GOT INTO COLLEGE, WAS THERE FOR 4 YEARS GOT A DEGREE BUT WAS STILL WAS ITCHING TO PAINT. GOT A JOB MET & WERDS IN 2004 AND BEGAN HITTING NEW YORK CITY UP WITH HIM WHICH WAS FUN. MET DISTORT AND KOMAR NOT TOO LONG AFTER MEETING WERDS AND THEN MET YODER IN ABOUT 2005 AND UNLEASHED HELL IN JC AND SURROUNDING AREAS. LOWER EAST SIDE WAS CRAZY, $5 TEQUILA AND TECATE SPECIALS.....HEADACHES & BOMBING!

I LATER MET DZEL & LOSER & NTE I THINK IN 2006, GOT PUT INTO AIDS CREW. SINCE THEN I'VE GROWN GROWING AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS CREW AND HAVE BEEN PLOTTING MORE AND MORE FOR THE FURTURE OF MY CARRER AS A GRAFFITI ARTIST AS WELL AS A PAINTER. NOW IT'S BEEN ABOUT WORK, PAINTING AND GRAFFITI. BASICALLY JUST GETTING MY NAME OUT THERE AND SLOWLY WORKING MY WAY TO BEING ABLE TO JUST DO ART FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. NO MORE CORPORATE OFFICE WORK, THE FLOURESCENT LIGHTS MAKE ME SLEEPY.

SHOUTS TO: LOSER/DZEL/WERDS KOMAR/DISTORT/TDEE/DUTCH/OLAH/NASK/BEL/NTEL/NARK/TACOE/YODER/MYANS/SNOW/BREW/CURVE/ELU/VEXOR/BEL/LCF

CREW/MOK CREW/LL/DEMER/RIME/ON DORMIRANT QUAND ON SUI MORT/CHAINSAWS & JELLY, AND ANYONE ELSE I MISSED!

Interview with Loser aids crew off of Broke Ya Neckkkkkk blog

BYN: why do you paint?

i guess its in my blood, my mother, grandfather, and grandmother were artists. plus i love to paint(anything)

BYN: what’s your favorite color?

green

BYN: what inspires you?

everything i hate and love

BYN: what makes you satisfied?

i dont know if im satisfied, but i like music, drugs, art, graff, and a certain little lady.

BYN: do you have other interests other than graffiti?

many, music is probably where my mind is(when im not painting)

BYN: what’s your favorite tool?

hammer

BYN: whats the most exciting spot you ever did?

when i think of "exciting" i think of smiling and shit like that, i dont think i ever smiled or was excited at a spot. I try to be smart and be alert at all times. there has been lots of crazy nights, i'll leave it at that

BYN: etching or roller

roller

BYN: any crazy stories ?

lots of crazy stories, i'll be here all day talking shit...shots fired in philly, bloods and crips in newark, police asking about me about me in jc...crazy shit(to me at least)

BYN: what’s a normal day for you?

work, weed, write, food, woman, and of course "doing it big"

BYN: what’s your favorite thing to eat?

pussy

BYN: what’s you favorite graffiti type of shit?

???i dont know what this means

BYN: tell something about your character?

im a loser

BYN: what you think of street art?

uhhh, if you write, its cool, if you dont ...whatever

i dont give a fuck...do you everybody

BYN: when did you meet werds?

a couple years ago

BYN: who’s your favorite person to go out with?

dzel

BYN: what’s your favorite beer?

corona

BYN: what’s you think of graffiti now?

its graffiti in 2007, it is what it is

BYN: what you think of the west coast graffiti?

i love it, ive been blessed to meet alot of good writers from out there(thanks ceaze)

BYN: what you think of law and graffiti?

fuck the law flat out

BYN: what’s your favorite font?

uhhh...is that a drug

BYN: What’s your favorite movie?

the cubes

BYN: what’s your favorite book?

mine

BYN: who’s your favorite artist?

toomany to count

BYN: what kind of sneakers are you wearing now? Do you think they make you run fast?

dunks...yes sir...high top carl lewis type shit(but i smoke alot and dont like to run)

BYN: what are you listening to right now?

the air conditioner

BYN: if you have to change your name what it would be?

mr. alchemino gonzo alotsmor

BYN: what’s your fav place to be in the world?

i dont know..wierd question

BYN: What did you want to be when you grew up?

not a scumbag

BYN: who is your hero?

fuck

BYN: What do you think of hipsters?

fuck

BYN: when was your first kiss?

fuck

BYN: where do you see your self in 5 years?

fuck

BYN: what’s next for LOSER?

evolving

BYN: what you think of fat bitches?

they like skinny dudes

BYN: any last words ?

free werds