The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

is that a mad hatter throwie under that skrew..cause if sooooo.....why is that screw throwie still living' date=' guess mh is fallin off[/quote']

accusing dudes of fallin off wont get you anywhere...

that shits there because MH lets it stay there. nuff said.

PAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTstop talking and PAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINT PAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINTPAINT

accusing dudes of fallin off wont get you anywhere...

that shits there because MH lets it stay there. nuff said.

so it is a mh throwie....what has the graff scene come to nowadays where a dude from across the u.s. can go to can do a fill over a writers on area and spot and nothing be done..... that shits there because MH lets it stay there.........i rest my case

it's not really a spot..it's a door at a permission spot that MH has permission for..screw was a guest there..no big deal

im not tryin to slam mh......im only sayin how r u goin to go over someone's shit that is pretty much his permission spot with all the space dats there...but chose to do it over him.

oh well.........i guess heads dont give a fuck about outta towners goin over ther shit anymore.. peace.....................................................

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

REST IN PEACE TO "DZEAS" -AG CREW- PATERSON NJ.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN AEROSOUL HEAVEN HOMIE!!!

ITS SAD WHEN AN URBAN BOMBERZ LIKE YOU GO, BECAUSE THERE ONLY BUT A FEW OF US LEFT IN DA GAME IN NEW JERSEY!!

DSM SKWAD WANTS TO SEND THEIR CONDOLENCES TO ALL DA PATERSON NJ HIP HOP COMMUNITY AND AG CREW!!!!!!

GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY!

A blast from the past .BRICK CITY CHAMPS 1987 MASE' date='EPIC,SPARK,GM ONE,FROST,MECK[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Dune493/THECREW.jpg[/img] representing TWS,NVS,NRG,LTD,NAM. HISTORY CLASS 101 IS OVER.

THESE WERE ONE OF MY FUCKING TRUE IDOLZ .......I ALWAYZ MENTION THESE NIGGAZ IN MY INTERVIEWS AND WEBSITES........I USED TO ALWAYZ SEE THEM IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD CHILLIN BACK IN DA DAYZ LATE 80'Z .....ALWAYS USED TO SEE PROE, PEZ, TAC,PEEK,BOLD, MEKS,AND OTHER TWS/NVS CATS CHILLIN HEAVY TOO WITH THEIR PUMA GEAR ON VERONA AVE & HIGHLANDA AVE IN SUMMER 1987..MY LIL ASS USED TO RIDE BIKES AND STAY HARRASING THEM NIGGAZ ALL DA TIME, THEY USED TO SEND MY ASS HOME ALL DA TIMES.........HAHA.....I ALSO MISS THE GRAFFITI SHOP ON MT PROSPECT AND BLOOMFIELD AVE IN DA LATE 1980'S.......MY LIL ASS USED STAY HARRASING THEM NVS/TWS/VOS NIGGAZ UP IN THERE.......TO TAG MY BIKE UP AND MY SHIRTS..........THE MAMIS THAT WORK IN THERE WERE CUTE TOO.............I USED TO STAY BEGGIN MY MOMMA DUKES TO BUT DA AIRBRUSH T'SHORTS THEY MADE UP IN THERE................I MISS THE 80'Z

SHOUTS TO DAT NIGGA MANE!!!

REST IN PEACE TO "DZEAS" -AG CREW- PATERSON NJ.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN AEROSOUL HEAVEN HOMIE!!!

ITS SAD WHEN AN URBAN BOMBERZ LIKE YOU GO, BECAUSE THERE ONLY BUT A FEW OF US LEFT IN DA GAME IN NEW JERSEY!!

DSM SKWAD WANTS TO SEND THEIR CONDOLENCES TO ALL DA PATERSON NJ HIP HOP COMMUNITY AND AG CREW!!!!!!

GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY!

damn man kid had paterson smashed for a while....r.i.p.

"RE EDITED"

THESE WERE ONE OF MY FUCKING TRUE IDOLZ .......I ALWAYZ MENTION THESE NIGGAZ IN MY INTERVIEWS AND WEBSITES........I USED TO ALWAYZ SEE THEM IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD CHILLIN BACK IN DA DAYZ LATE 80'Z .....ALWAYS USED TO SEE PROE, PEZ, TAC,PEEK,BOLD, MEKS,AND OTHER TWS/NVS CATS CHILLIN HEAVY TOO WITH THEIR PUMA GEAR ON VERONA AVE & HIGHLANDA AVE IN SUMMER 1987..MY LIL ASS USED TO RIDE BIKES AND STAY HARRASING THEM NIGGAZ ALL DA TIME, THEY USED TO SEND MY ASS HOME ALL DA TIMES.........HAHA.....I ALSO MISS THE GRAFFITI SHOP ON MT PROSPECT AND BLOOMFIELD AVE IN DA LATE 1980'S.......MY LIL ASS USED STAY HARRASING THEM NVS/TWS/VOS NIGGAZ UP IN THERE.......TO TAG MY BIKE UP AND MY SHIRTS..........THE MAMIS THAT WORK IN THERE WERE CUTE TOO.............I USED TO STAY BEGGIN MY MOMMA DUKES TO BUY DA AIRBRUSH T'SHIRTS THEY MADE UP IN THERE................I MISS THE 80'Z.......

.....I MISS ALL DA ARCADE SPOTS IN NORTH NEWARK...LIKE DA ONE IN MT PROSPECT AVE OR ON VERONA AVENUE OR ON MARKET ST FROM 1984-1989.....ALOT OF BREAKERS, GRAFFERS USED TO CHILL IN THEM SPOTS HEAVY.......I WAS LIKE 10 YEARS OR 11.....BUT REMEMBER ALOT OF SHIT REAL CLEARLY....

KRS & QM8 HEADS USED TO STAY GVING ME AND MY FRIEND KEVIN TROWY SKETCHES AND SIGNATURE SKETCHES....YO "DUNE" IM SUPRISED THEY STILL REMEMBER ME AND ARE REAL PROUD OF SEEING THAT LIL PAIN IN DA ASS NIGGA CHEK, GROW UP TO BE A HEAVY BOMBER......I ALWAYS TOLD MANE ,,,...THAT IF IT WASNT FOR CREWS LIKE NVS/TWS/ QM8/ OR KRS , GIVING ME DAT SPARK IN DA LATE 80'S , I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SHIT,................THANKS FELLAZ................YO DUNE GET AT ME !!!

OH YEA SHOUTS TO DAT NIGGA MANE, TREK & 4REAL!!!