The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

So you hit me up to squash shit when you came into the pfe thread poppin your spacely sprocket talk, then you come in here quoting me complimenting your faggit ass friend teck the has been who never was or will be, now you're saying come see me but you'll be on camera and the habibi's is gonna come out? Its all truly non sensical. If you want to bang out Numb honestly I can't ever see myself doing you any harm considering our history but right now all you're doing is being that fuckboy nigga's spokesperson for all of Jersey to see and it ain't a good look b. I'm tellin you as a friend, otherwise I would have been at your door with mad Ayak goonies. But like I said it's our past friendship that prevents any of that.

wow suga and atak are still considered jersey writers? looks like we added joce to the list too...

suga has lived in jersey for awhle and is still in a major new jersey crew...but your right on the others, aside from painting here in jersey a few times im not sure why people post there (and others) freights in here all the time.