The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Qm8 Ox and Pfe are true and living Jersey sets that have maintained styles which seem proprietary to their teams, regardless of whom or what crews influenced the styles they emulate.

With Pfe you get a general TM7 esque flav with a modern approach that is like what Tich and Ivory would do should they have debutted in modern era graf.

Themo and the rest of that squad have carved out a nice and clean approach to what they do.

Ox is clean and very much under the gun of Teck whom anyone who knows him will know he will make you clean your letters up or improve your stylings, even if he has to give you his alphabet himself, or if you just take his style and run with it i.e. Desr.

Otherwise the rest of Ox stand out to be pretty unique in their own approaches.

As for QM8 the style is sharp and well executed, the technique in application which most of the time learned from Snow is one of matching colors well and having true to form artistic talent to begin with to even get down, then manifesting your own ideas in a better manner, name one time ou have seen a Qm8 wall not well executed despite whomeever has passed through the roster.

As for Enue him even being in COD is a nod to his ability to rock the Broadway flav to the fullest. Lets not even bring up the era of Nace, Rime, Kemos, 2Tek, and the early KCW jersey bang bang.

Other notable mentions are Cta with the exception of Desr, whom did their thing in a grandiose manner. As for the newer Jersey generation, I wont begin to speak on it since I am not around anymore. But I highly doubt anyone can go against my statement.

Verbage that I know Charlie Rose would love to have on the Show.......

cranshaw%20WEB%20old%20man.JPG

yo ???!! I think someone finally got a flick of NUMB n shit locked -up in the Insane Assylum.... that dude been there for years because of coke n pussy. I heard that dude been doing drugs since 9 yrs old like Drew Barrymoore. He got caught sticking people up walking back with pizza since he knew they had change plus the food....hahahah.. what a crtazy fool ...:D

for all the people bitchin about how rime doesn't still hold it down

rimethrow.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

i don't see anyone else painting nace tributes better then that in jersey

and that peice is on the westcoast

dude no dis..... but ya just showed a pic of a throwie N yaeah RIME is Doing NACE shout - outS... thats his boy n a whole bunch of cats pay omage to homie by repeatn nothing but endless flix of NACEO on this thread...n it aint bout doin it bettter its about who shows respect n no-one in NJ disn NACE not even me trying to do a prodo with fam ovah a dis on NACEO even though cats hated on it but they aint trying to cleam it up fo years......

mad shout out to NACEO.. the frate killah with the supah dope throwie n fo helping give nj a spot on the graff game which we all been tryin to push fo yrs n also them othah dudes on that nite who gottah remember that horrible night

ome luv 2 graff n the soldiers.. n fo u teying to asy smtn doggie:(

WHATS UP PEOPLES!!..BIG NEWS FROM GRAFFITI COMIX!!

OUR SUMMER SIZZLER CONTINIUES FOR ALL YOU COMIC BOOK HEADS..ALSO...

ALL MOLOTOW MARKERS ARE ON SALE;;50% PERCENT OFF..THTS RIGHT 50 PERCENT OFF BABY!!

ALL DECOCOLOR MARKERS ARE ALSO ON SALE FOR 50 PERCENT OFF!!

ALSO WE ARE PROUDE TO ANNOUNCE..THE NEW SABOTAZ80 FLAVOR COLORS ARE IN!!

BUBBLEGUM

MESCALITO

HOLDENS SKYLINE

BANNANPEEL

CARAMEL AND MORE!!!

SO HEAD TO GRAFFITI COMIX..THE ONLY GRAFF SHOP IN NJ...

THIS AINT NO SKATE SHOP WITH A FEW CANS IN THE BACK..OR A TATTOO SHOP WITH SOME WHACK ASS PAINT AND NO SELECTION..THIS IS A REAL GRAF SHOP RUN BY REAL GRAFF WRITERS FOR GRAFF WRTIRERS!!GRAFFITI COMIX

GRAFFITI COMIX

400 A WASHINGTON AVE

BELLEVILLE

NJ 07109

973 759 1110

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

for all the people bitchin about how rime doesn't still hold it down

rimethrow.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

i don't see anyone else painting nace tributes better then that in jersey

and that peice is on the westcoast

What does doing nace tributes have to do with reppin Jersey, He's reppin his boy, and if u didn't know Nace then u shouldn't do tributes to him that's fake and wack.