The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

lmao ya niggaz will neva hurt my feelings i cud rest my head an sleep good at nite with no problem i got respect 4 da game an real writers that paved da way i dont need no one tho 2 help me with a lil beef like this i'm a do diz dolo an chip? who i know da real chip an he's black not this guy i here about u niggaz an ya must love me im the topic on da last 5 pages...lmao im prolly one of the realest niggaz in da graff game an if fh had me they wud be calling my name instead of pepe's for help lmao stie i went 2 your house he really didnt claim nuffin for ya he said he dont got nuffin 2 do with ur beef sum crew member an goze why u scared 2 pick up ur phone now a bunch of herbs an ethek im a go 2 the port an get u personally ...lmao characters 4 real

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

^ WHY NO ONE BAN THIS NOBODY YET, YOU COMING BACK ON HERE AFTER SHIT WAS BACK TO NORMAL STARTING TO STRIKE SHIT UP AGAIN, THE LAST 5 PAGES ARE YOU JOCKING ON FH AND EVERYONE REALIZING WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE, TIPE YOU POSTED 8 YEARS OF YOUR STUFF IN 8 POSTS AND MOST WERE ON PAPER FUCKIN SAD, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ON HERE TRYING TO CALL OUT DUDES WHO PAINT MORE IN A WEEK THEN YOU DO IN YOUR PATTHETIC GRAFF CAREER, TO GET CHEAP FAME, GET A LIFE AND A CLUE..

i wud love 2 see ya in person ya internet gimiks lmao go do ur safe spots an dead tracks guys lmao clowns 4real an real niggaz know wat im about i live off beef lmao an i havent lost a beef yet all ya gonna do iz make me buff ya take all ya dead spots fuck ya bitches an play ya hard this is funny i laugh wen i see ya ya cud easily get in contact with me ethek we gave goze emo number an he still aint call us lmao ya a joke an i will expose it after this ya will neva get play in jerzey...

LMAO THESE KIDS ARE FUNNY AN THESE KIDS DAT JOCK THESE BUMS WATCH WAT HAPPENS WEN WE CROSS PATHS THESE DUDES IZ JOKES THEY SHOULD BE ASHAME LIKE HE SAID THEY PAINT EVERY WEEK RIGHT AN STILL GOT WACK ASS STYLES LMAO LIKE DID U EVA SEE A DOPE ETHIK THROW UP ...NOPE WAT ABOUT A SAVIOR NOPE STIE HAD A LIL POTENTIAL BYAS IZ PROLLY THE BEST ONE

fh tries to set it up with emo....wait an hour....3 calls later,the kid never shows up "he's still drivin"....these kids are the biggest toys to ever grace new jersey... i give tipe an hour before he's back on here runnin his mouth again making shit up ban this kid before he snitches again this is the stupidest shit eeeeever

why doesnt just fh an mhs just dam battle it out geez!

so dude waits for a one on one with emo for an hour and a half,

keeps calling emo he keeps saying im on my way, im on my way,

2 towns away does not take an hour and a half either he was a

no show or it was taking him too much time to gather up his

buddies for a non "one on one" either way it proves emo aint

got balls to handle his beef.

and i like how mhs dragged dsm into there battle, cro dsm out of the blue tags over a

savior on the tracks.

so dude waits for a one on one with emo for an hour and a half,

keeps calling emo he keeps saying im on my way, im on my way,

2 towns away does not take an hour and a half either he was a

no show or it was taking him too much time to gather up his

buddies for a non "one on one" either way it proves emo aint

got balls to handle his beef.

and i like how mhs dragged dsm into there battle, cro dsm out of the blue tags over a

savior on the tracks.

I'm not 2 sure but I think chek/cro is msh could b wrong I'm sure I seen chek throw it up..