Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

u shoulda used some neon pink and neon green.... woooooooooooohoooo blasted that shit out.... your shits bad... plain and simple.... and faakap... i like how u hop in out of no where.... yo post you and your brothers whack ass shit... and then when something like chip comes up u straight talk clowny on him... dude burns u... and hes CONSISTENTLY stayed in the game.... unlike your year after year hiatus....just quit cep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u fucken suck.... so suck it up... like extreme holly in a straw .....

dont ban me.....but...

http://www.extremeholly.com

http://www.extremesophia.com that sophia bitch... god damn... fucken her all kindsa retarded and her tellen me shes a slut and loves my cock..... all day... all day... and ill cheers a brewski to that

goodnight jersey

most them dudes aint from jersey but its all good,

yeah i know this, but amen and rezist have been catching my eye since they've been gettin down in jersey. no one else is posting flicks so i threw them in there.

haha dudes worried about people sidebusting him, does he even know who he is in the game, i certainly dont aside knowing he is brand spankin new and should be honored if anyone takes a tag near him. also its a fuckin street gate not some heaven on a major highway. welcome to jersey folks.

u shoulda used some neon pink and neon green.... woooooooooooohoooo blasted that shit out.... your shits bad... plain and simple.... and faakap... i like how u hop in out of no where.... yo post you and your brothers whack ass shit... and then when something like chip comes up u straight talk clowny on him... dude burns u... and hes CONSISTENTLY stayed in the game.... unlike your year after year hiatus....just quit cep

hahahah ok dickrider.... keep thinking you know who I am.

don't listen to these guys.

lost is prolly up more then most of you homos talkin trash.

and those rime freights are on point. thank you.

AYO TACO ...

This cat from dat block U ripped is mad and hez lookin for U.. He said u aint gettin no luv in silk city motha fucka..He sed Ur bombing shit is garbich n to stick to highways n dat dont sleep he gets aroundd alottt he gonna end up findin ya ass one day...

And this aint from me cuz i dont give a fuck ill tell taco str8 out wut i think of him face 2 face weneva....This just a message from a fellow writer... *TGF* *GM* *JAO* *AG* *DSM* ...HOOD 2 HOOD MOTHA FUCKAZ!... Jerzey stay up...1

AYO TACO ...

This cat from dat block U ripped is mad and hez lookin for U.. He said u aint gettin no luv in silk city motha fucka..He sed Ur bombing shit is garbich n to stick to highways n dat dont sleep he gets aroundd alottt he gonna end up findin ya ass one day...

And this aint from me cuz i dont give a fuck ill tell taco str8 out wut i think of him face 2 face weneva....This just a message from a fellow writer... *TGF* *GM* *JAO* *AG* *DSM* ...HOOD 2 HOOD MOTHA FUCKAZ!... Jerzey stay up...1

your father must be ashamed of you

Man shut the fuck up...

This has nothing 2 do with u unless ur Taco..The only reason i put this situation out on thiz forum is cuz i dont no him and have no way 2 get at him and i no hell here about this...So stop talkn shit and mind urs...1

all those fags in nc and dsm and all those newark paterson faggot "b0Mb3r$" are such clowns its like a big deal when someone else rolls through incase you didnt know the whole idea is to leave your "hood" and get up in other places dont be mad because tacoe is more up then your whole crew and all your crews friends aunt uncles moms whores dealers pets etc.

whats weird is the so called hood bombers say the suburb bombers are soft cause they only bomb "safe" highway spots, and then when they bomb the hood, they flip out and say stay on the highways, you hit my block and thats beef, fuckin childish cornball shit if ya ask me,.