The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

werd man, for dudes to get noticed nationally on fr8s doing like 500-100 fr8s a year, and from jersey i have mad respect for. specially dudes like nace and chip, nace is dead(rip) and still gets caught then most people painting freights. jersey is not exactly cake when it comes to freights. unless you do your homework. you gotta maintain spots clean after toys, go over toys, buff walls hit by toys . sucks that a lot of dudes just have fly by nights can blow up a spot in one night hit every freight hit everything outside the yard go over numbers. people need to know freights is a whole another ball games, toys need to recognize it. you cant just bomb freights. theres a certain way you need to approach that medium to have respect in a yard, and not piss off workers or other writers spots etc.. i'm not trying to preach, but yeah i know theres gonna be dudes lookin at this thread looking at all these freights being posted and be like fuck this i could do that and not have a fucking clue. all i'm saying is dont think fr8s is a easy thing to fuck with in jersey, and don't think your going to come to a dudes spot and blow it up with out retaliation. i know crews like fh aint gonna be down with you painting there yard.. you could get um vamped and shit. haha(wordonthestreetisnottofuckwithPEPE) whatever the yard can be a dangerous place. and i know if i catch anyone trying to blow up my shit, and i'm sure most of you feel the same way, your not going to be greeted friendly.. i could go on about this shit a lot, i hate babbling but for some reason i feel i to let some people know whats up, and since more then 1/2 of jersey writers are on here looking at this thread shit like this needs to be said. all i'm trying to really say is, if you just started painting, bombing whatever.. fucking sketch do chill spots, get some style, structure try to stand out.. dont try to fit in, do the complete opposite, stand out, fuck what people think just fucking paint, but atleast get some skill and knowledge, with jersey history and show respect for dudes that have came before you.

but of course there are dudes that just dont give a fuck, you prolly dont. and you prolly will fall off in a few years. whatever fuck you. just dont blow my spots up.

lol...i've had the same types of conversations with nace in like...94/95...when there was only maybe 10 people hitting freights in jersey on the regular...

i don't think graffiti's gonna last in it's current form for longer than 20 years from now, so it'll be interesting to see what people are saying in 2040 about this shit..

"if you just started painting, bombing whatever.. fucking sketch do chill spots, get some style, structure try to stand out.. dont try to fit in, do the complete opposite, stand out, fuck what people think just fucking paint, but atleast get some skill and knowledge, with jersey history and show respect for dudes that have came before you."

Very true

" it'll be interesting to see what people are saying in 2040 about this shit.."

also true

"got a fresh ass new giants coat..some beer...cigs...bag of food...and some pussy.......shit...doing better than me"

and an additional true

word up to what highlife said,

i can tell you fr8 spots are extremely dangerous for toys if caught by well established experienced freight writers, ive seen with my own eyes what happens when someone gets caught somewhere they shouldnt be. also anyone hear on the news last night nj got an extra 150 million this year to beef up its rail security, even more of a reason little toys should stick to there local abandoned bridge if they want to paint,