Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha,

Cro, stop acting so fucking lame

every single FH writer makes you look like a fucking toy,

stop bitching and learn to write better

until then, don't call people who are alot better than you out,

FH isnt a fucking joke

Dead this who is better then who talk. Half of the people trying to compare crews or writers are not even down with them or know the writers personally. A perfect example of this is that fake ass screenname that was made up above my post to start up beef, cro and fh keep doing your own things and disregard the fake screennames trying to stir up drama.

Someone post some pics and get this thread flowing.

Guest soneMILWwi

is he dead or alive? or is he drinking 40's with 2pac and biggy and elvis...

Originally posted by jailbait+Feb 7 2006, 12:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jailbait - Feb 7 2006, 12:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow

<!--QuoteBegin-putoneinyagrill@Jan 31 2006, 05:16 PM

b.gif

[/b]

yo. this shit looks like revok smoked some wet with denzel washington, got his ass bead down, then bought some paint markers.

Originally posted by montanasilver+Feb 8 2006, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (montanasilver - Feb 8 2006, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jailbait@Feb 7 2006, 12:34 PM

wow

b.gif

yo. this shit looks like revok smoked some wet with denzel washington, got his ass bead down, then bought some paint markers.

[/b]

for some reason it's a popular thing in new jersey to imitate writers from california. everybody gets their jive from somewhere i suppose.

Originally posted by positivementalattitude+Feb 8 2006, 01:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (positivementalattitude - Feb 8 2006, 01:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by montanasilver@Feb 8 2006, 12:52 AM

wow

b.gif

for some reason it's a popular thing in new jersey to imitate writers from california. everybody gets their jive from somewhere i suppose.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: it's a popular thing in new jersey to imitate writers from california :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by positivementalattitude+Feb 8 2006, 01:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (positivementalattitude - Feb 8 2006, 01:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

wow

b.gif

[/b]

for some reason, jersey has an ill style and everyone hates.

Originally posted by jailbait+Feb 8 2006, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jailbait - Feb 8 2006, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by positivementalattitude@Feb 8 2006, 01:27 AM

wow

b.gif

[/b]

i dont think jersey has a style whatsoever. even the earliest graff was in north jersey and just leaking from nyc. then the writers that exploded out of the state all had very different styles that couldnt get pinned down to one location.if anything, that shit emo does is kinda what i think about when i think of a jersey style... emo was trying to duplicate aezer... who was basically doing what emit was doing in the 90's. not saying they did it as good as emit but its that same letter structure with big weird bar extensions. now you can see SMT and other guys in MHS doing the same thing and they probably have no idea where it even came from. fuck jersey graff. hahhaa. sorry jailbait.

Originally posted by my sweetheart+ the drunk,Feb 8 2006, 02:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (my sweetheart - the drunk,Feb 8 2006, 02:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jailbait@Feb 8 2006, 06:22 PM

wow

b.gif

i dont think jersey has a style whatsoever. even the earliest graff was in north jersey and just leaking from nyc. then the writers that exploded out of the state all had very different styles that couldnt get pinned down to one location.if anything, that shit emo does is kinda what i think about when i think of a jersey style... emo was trying to duplicate aezer... who was basically doing what emit was doing in the 90's. not saying they did it as good as emit but its that same letter structure with big weird bar extensions. now you can see SMT and other guys in MHS doing the same thing and they probably have no idea where it even came from. fuck jersey graff. hahhaa. sorry jailbait.

[/b]

"not saying they did it as good as emit but its that same letter structure with big weird bar extensions. now you can see SMT and other guys in MHS doing the same thing and they probably have no idea where it even came from"

this is so horriblly true big bars outta control. i seen it first hand the other day on an unfinished oc sketch. big dumb bars just hangin around lookin bad. yo toy jersey heads STEP YO GAME UP MANG!!!!! you are just bringin out a whole new wave of horribble writers.

Originally posted by headcrack+Feb 8 2006, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (headcrack - Feb 8 2006, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by my sweetheart@ the drunk,Feb 8 2006, 02:42 PM

wow

b.gif

"not saying they did it as good as emit but its that same letter structure with big weird bar extensions. now you can see SMT and other guys in MHS doing the same thing and they probably have no idea where it even came from"

this is so horriblly true big bars outta control. i seen it first hand the other day on an unfinished oc sketch. big dumb bars just hangin around lookin bad. yo toy jersey heads STEP YO GAME UP MANG!!!!! you are just bringin out a whole new wave of horribble writers.

[/b]

i think that is what ntel did,step his game up. not that u care, but if u compare his shit from last year to the work he is doing now you would see much tighter and more complex pieces. that comes from constantly rocking.its not like hes on here self promoting trying to teach style, i posted that cause i think he is one of the dopest writers in jerz(my opinion)... i think all of yall got valid opinions that are true to an extent, yeah jersey cats are influenced by out of towners because they always pass through jersey to get to ny and on the way they leave their mark, whatever it may be. i think its hard not to be influenced by cats with talent.... right now i think the scene is just trying to survive, it is what it is

we may not have our own distinct style in graffiti but our public officials have a distinct style of being corrupt. not sure who is

worse the politicians or the cops.

damm that ntel piece is on this page like 20 times.

Originally posted by my sweetheart+ the drunk,Feb 8 2006, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (my sweetheart - the drunk,Feb 8 2006, 01:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

wow

b.gif

[/b]

yeah man. i aint trying to argue with anybody. im just stating my personal opinion. and me personally, i am very proud to be from jersey. smt and mhs do seem to be doing just that. and im not hating. but thats only two crews in jersey. ya know? think about it. we had many greats as well.. nace, jes, child, pfe, mayhem, etc..

i dunno. its silly to argue. and i do agree that right now our scene is just trying to survive but there are heads out there doing their thing and keeping it alive. blah blah blah. the end im done.