Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

:p crazy how cats could hate on cro for being garbage or w e nonsence i c ... for example pk style is any diffrent nothing crazy about simple fill with a outline no crazy letters ....cant knock cats for bombing high spots are going all city its a shame how polictics could hurt the nj game ......but you kids gonna keep hating and we gonna keep painting ..somthin for you to think about ....you can keep talkin your shit and we gonna keep crushin shit .....so please type up more bullshit for me to see ...and ill will surly reply back

you must be old and must be a dsm hater as well :rolleyes: ...if you want i could put pics up :o ...;/ correct me if im wrong tho isnt that the 80s my friend i do know post of those cats..:rolleyes: :cool: :( dsm came out in 1995 if you wanna take about chek and baye etc...:rolleyes: that was a good try tho:huh:

Old<----yeah I guess I can agree, but forever young. Hater <----- NEVER THAT!!!

I see your crew out there doing "their" thing. And sometimes I appreciate it. Sometimes

It's to the point that I get the itch to go all out again. Don't really have time to go back and forth and banter about this so I'm going to keep it like that. "good try though".

Tell your boy thanks for the classic posts. If he thought I was name dropping to "stir" up something, he

Has me figured all wrong. Shame that someone can't comment about anything without getting criticism

Thrown back. Trust me I'm far from the critic and I tend to take it well it comes back. If u ask me he was a cool cat when I met him. Actually respect his hustle. Keep doing your thing. And maybe I'll be all out there again.

:rolleyes: :( :o it wasnt that serious

Old<----yeah I guess I can agree, but forever young. Hater <----- NEVER THAT!!!

I see your crew out there doing "their" thing. And sometimes I appreciate it. Sometimes

It's to the point that I get the itch to go all out again. Don't really have time to go back and forth and banter about this so I'm going to keep it like that. "good try though".

Tell your boy thanks for the classic posts. If he thought I was name dropping to "stir" up something, he

Has me figured all wrong. Shame that someone can't comment about anything without getting criticism

Thrown back. Trust me I'm far from the critic and I tend to take it well it comes back. If u ask me he was a cool cat when I met him. Actually respect his hustle. Keep doing your thing. And maybe I'll be all out there again.