Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

hahaha thats wild how "son" is hating on EYE...eye got dope throws, hands, and them burners got structure and style...whatever that is under that throw looks sloppy...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MY SWEETHEART KEEP POSTING ,.FUCK PROVING A POINT LETS SEE SOME MORE GOODS

just check the dethkult thread, but leave the bullshit in this thread where it belongs.

out of that whole crew serm is actually the worst. his letter structure is dumb, to say eye cant burn him is hillarious, eye's throwup is better than any peice serm has done. also eye hasnt been in FH for like 2 years, so get with the program son.

this is silly even if you an your boys got beef with him a least give credit where its do serm is nice

it looks like that piece eye did the throw over was pretty nice...

If you dont mind me asking here... what the fuck is the difference between dethkult, mayhem and FH. Im not trying to sound ignorant or obnoxious but it seems like the three crews have mainly the same members, and the people who put up one seem to put up at least one other, or sometimes both... but i know you guys have three different prez's and histories and shit so im not saying your all one crew... well actually come to think of it i dont really know what im saying at all.. meh... just a side observation.

yes, 3 different crews with 3 different histories. there is no longer anyone in mayhem or dethkult that is in fh. you are also mainly looking at graffiti done in this state when both the crews are nationwide.

this is silly even if you an your boys got beef with him a least give credit where its do serm is nice

im not trying to be a dick but serm is not "nice " im not a fan of anyone in mhs's stuff ,.i liked maybe 2 emo pieces ive seen thats about it ,..just my opinion though

YO MEADOW...

OUR CONDOLENCES ARE SENT TO YOU...

STAY STRONG ,

THERES ALWAYS BETTER DAYZ AHEAD OF YOU!!.......

.CHEK DSM

yes, 3 different crews with 3 different histories. there is no longer anyone in mayhem or dethkult that is in fh. you are also mainly looking at graffiti done in this state when both the crews are nationwide.

hmm... not trying to be a gossip whore here or anything... but im curious as to why? and oh yeah i did mean that comment for jersey only, i know a lot of out of stater heads who arent in multiple of the three

^^ the cops would probably love the answers as to who is who etc. leave it at 3 different crews with jersey roots, some have out of staters, some dont...peace

hm... good point... my fault for comin off pigish if i did... just curious ya know